nullatu

nullatu

Dec 11, 2018
So, I have tied a bunch of socks in a loop, and I can hang it over my bed post. I tested it out a few days ago and my face went all tingly and I almost blacked out. The problem is, I have to lay down to allow for it to work, with my feet touching the ground. If I bend my legs forward I can easily stand on my knees. I am planning on tying my arms behind my back and possibly tying my legs together tightly. Would this work? I really don't want to mess this up as I only have one shot.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap and Dead_Inside
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
So you tied a bunch of socks together to make a rope?

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Prisoners hang themselves with some of the most simple objects and in such weird positions that yes your socks could work. Sounds to me that you need to overcome your survival instinct.

Reactions: gingerplum, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
nullatu

nullatu

Dec 11, 2018
Prisoners hang themselves with some of the most simple objects and in such weird positions that yes your socks could work. Sounds to me that you need to overcome your survival instinct.
yeah, that's why I'm gonna tie my arms behind my back and my legs either together or to the side of my bed

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yeah, that's why I'm gonna tie my arms behind my back and my legs either together or to the side of my bed
Do you drink at all? Alcohol might help too.

Reactions: gingerplum, Lifeisatrap and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Unless I raid my dad's beer. No.
Do you have Benadryl? It's easy to get (if you are here in America). Take one or two - definitely don't want to use it for ODing or anything. It will make you nice and sleepy- which will help you relax a bit and help you fade off faster. Booze is always great, but there are alternatives for getting some "distance" from the conscious mind.
Also kudos for the sock rope- that is awesome you managed to get it to work : )

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, nullatu and Lefty
nullatu

nullatu

Dec 11, 2018
Do you have Benadryl? It's easy to get (if you are here in America). Take one or two - definitely don't want to use it for ODing or anything. It will make you nice and sleepy- which will help you relax a bit and help you fade off faster. Booze is always great, but there are alternatives for getting some "distance" from the conscious mind.
Also kudos for the sock rope- that is awesome you managed to get it to work : )
thanks. What type should I get or does it nor matter?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
thanks. What type should I get or does it nor matter?
Just the generic Walmart/Walgreens Benadryl will do. If you have trouble swallowing pills they sell it in a liquid version for children- just make sure to check the dose - you want to take the full adult dose. If everything ends up not working or you change your mind - no harm done- it's just nice Benadryl and you had allergies : )

Reactions: Lifeisatrap