• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
I am planning to hang myself from my door knob (tie the rope to the other side of the door, close the door and hang yourself on the other side)

apparently this method is painless for the most part if you do it properly because you blackout after 10 seconds or so. Is there anything I should know about this? What should I do about survival instinct, should I just drink some alcohol to calm it down? I have some medicine as well (anti depressants, blood thinning) if they would help.

Just anything I need to know so I can 100% die with no problems. I already know to do this when theres no one else around for at least half an hour. Anything else? Thanks

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
If people could get to the outside of the door they can untie it from the doorknob and you could end up permanently brain damaged.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the idea... never heard of doing it that way before.

boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
If people could get to the outside of the door they can untie it from the doorknob and you could end up permanently brain damaged.
Yep I definitely have this in mind but Im homeschooled so the house is empty for me most of the time. Do you have any other advice? thanks anyway
Thanks for the idea... never heard of doing it that way before.
I dont know if it works or not and theres still a lot of factors that could turn you into a vegetable if you dont do it properly. just be careful

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Yep I definitely have this in mind but Im homeschooled so the house is empty for me most of the time. Do you have any other advice? thanks anyway

I dont know if it works or not and theres still a lot of factors that could turn you into a vegetable if you dont do it properly. just be careful
Any kind of hanging scares me like that... not one of my top 3 choices for a peaceful reliable permanent out of body experience.

Reactions: skitliv