• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sensitivecollective

Mar 5, 2023
E1890EE4 CEB6 42E6 B536 8D8A880899B2 ive saved up 18 pills that add up to the photo attached, would this be enough to kill me? and if it wouldn't, what kind of damage would this do?? please help i need to know and i figured this would be the best place to ask.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
No idea, where have you seen that this combination could work?

Reactions: Reiter
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
No, unless want to suffer to death slowly for like a week by your organs shutting down.

Reactions: sensitivecollective
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No, unless want to suffer to death slowly for like a week by your organs shutting down.
Or end up alive with ruined ones.

Reactions: Fwompje, sensitivecollective and ctbforme
AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
Don't overdose on Paracetamol. It's not worth the agonizing pain you'll endure when your liver starts failing.
There's also an antidote called Acetylcysteine or NAC which can reverse some of the effects that the paracetamol has done on your liver.

Last edited:
Reactions: archiemex and sensitivecollective
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Unless you are absolutely certain of what they do, using random meds together to attempt dying is generally a bad idea if your end goal is to die.

Reactions: sensitivecollective
S

sensitivecollective

Mar 5, 2023
Unless you are absolutely certain of what they do, using random meds together to attempt dying is generally a bad idea if your end goal is to die.
fair enough, i have limited resources so back to the drawing board i go.
n
noted.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
fair enough, i have limited resources so back to the drawing board i go.
n

noted.
I wish you luck, remember to not rush things. You have the rest of your life to plan your early retirement, after all.