• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

antmann

May 14, 2021
I understand this would be painful, however I really don't see any method being painless besides maybe a gun. I recently read a post by @NormaJeane which talked about using tape to suffocate yourself. However it seems like the possibility of ripping the tape off is all too likely. So maybe if one were to get 2 thin ropes, reach around a tree/pole, tie one around each hand and then tie them together (forming a sort of handcuff), it could restrict your ability to reach your face. I say thin because I feel like the thinner the rope is, the more unlikely it would be able to be untied. What do you guys think?

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
If the tape really was strong enough then I guess its possible, but how will you have enough time from putting the tape around your face to maneuvering your hands both tied before the panic sets in?

Reactions: lobster salad and antmann
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have no idea but, I'm sorry you're going through this.
I'll just tell you that failing sucks so, I'd just wait for a better method.

In my case, I'll only ctb if I get SN or N.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: lobster salad, boc and antmann
A

antmann

May 14, 2021
If the tape really was strong enough then I guess its possible, but how will you have enough time from putting the tape around your face to maneuvering your hands both tied before the panic sets in?
Maybe if you tie the loops around your hands, then put the tape so once it's over your face you just have to tie the two ends together

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Maybe if you tie the loops around your hands, then put the tape so once it's over your face you just have to tie the two ends together
I dont know hun it sounds risky, if something went wrong after you've passed out you could be in a lot of trouble.
I remember years ago I tried partial and I believe I did pass out but somehow my unconscious body found its way out of it.
Luckily before any brain damage happened,,,(maybe) But my hands weren't tied so maybe that would've changed everything.
Just remember it can make you a vegetable if things don't go how you plan.
I'd personally never try hanging again now that there's safer options

Reactions: Scribble Fan
A

antmann

May 14, 2021
I dont know hun it sounds risky, if something went wrong after you've passed out you could be in a lot of trouble.
I remember years ago I tried partial and I believe I did pass out but somehow my unconscious body found its way out of it.
Luckily before any brain damage happened,,,(maybe) But my hands weren't tied so maybe that would've changed everything.
Just remember it can make you a vegetable if things don't go how you plan.
I'd personally never try hanging again now that there's safer options
Hanging seems so unreliable, I tried too a couple times however it just resulted in extreme pain to the neck; it didn't seem like arteries were actually being compressed. I assume the "safer" option you're talking about is SN?

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Hanging seems so unreliable, I tried too a couple times however it just resulted in extreme pain to the neck; it didn't seem like arteries were actually being compressed. I assume the "safer" option you're talking about is SN?
SN is one of the safer options imo but from what Ive been learning N is the favorite. Can't get ahold of that though so ohwell.

Reactions: antmann
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Full hanging is reliable

Reactions: lobster salad and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Hanging seems so unreliable,
Over 80% of successful suicides in my country are done by hanging.
There's no point in trying to reinvent the wheel here, all the effective methods have been tested and documented already, the police statistics are being updated yearly and nothing really changes, even the "groundbreaking" SN is still a niche method overall.

Reactions: death137
A

antmann

May 14, 2021
Over 80% of successful suicides in my country are done by hanging.
There's no point in trying to reinvent the wheel here, all the effective methods have been tested and documented already, the police statistics are being updated yearly and nothing really changes, even the "groundbreaking" SN is still a niche method overall.
Yeah you're right, when I tried full hanging there was something I had to step back on, but it seemed like the pressure that was applied wouldve just resulted in me choking to death rather than the neck being fully compressed. So i guess the rope wasn't able to be tightened enough.

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Yeah, this tape method doesn't sound that reliable to be honest. I think you'd need another party to help + a bag over your head to make it happen. Also the moments before you pass out from suffocation would be excruciating. I've heard of people dislodging their own shoulders struggling in these scenarios.

A

antmann

May 14, 2021
Yeah, this tape method doesn't sound that reliable to be honest. I think you'd need another party to help + a bag over your head to make it happen. Also the moments before you pass out from suffocation would be excruciating. I've heard of people dislodging their own shoulders struggling in these scenarios.
Wow, that sounds awful. Where did you read about the shoulder dislodging? I believe it, I am just interested in where this was discussed.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
It's too many things all at once. You'd never cook a full on roast dinner whilst simultaneously having a barbecue and try to make cheese on toast and why not a quick sandwich to eat whilst you're cooking. These tv show deaths don't just happen like that. The more complex the more could go wrong.

A

antmann

May 14, 2021
It's too many things all at once. You'd never cook a full on roast dinner whilst simultaneously having a barbecue and try to make cheese on toast and why not a quick sandwich to eat whilst you're cooking. These tv show deaths don't just happen like that. The more complex the more could go wrong.
Lmao you are right. It does sound like that in the post, in my head I envisioned already having the ropes tied around your hands beforehand, so once the tape is applied you would just have to tie the knot binding them together.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClairyFairy
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Wow, that sounds awful. Where did you read about the shoulder dislodging? I believe it, I am just interested in where this was discussed.
This was a long time ago. Watch The Life of David Gale. It's an old movie, but shows in detail how to commit suicide with method very similar to what you described here. I remember looking around online about the specific method, there is a name for it, after I watched the movie back in the day.