Plary

Plary

Apr 4, 2021
Recently i tried to ctb with partial hanging and every single time my vision Was getting blurry i couldnt overcome my survival instinct.
Would this count as an attempt even tho it did not harm to me?
(Im sorry for any misspelings, my mind isnt on The right place right now and english isnt my main language)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it does. After all, you tried to ctb somehow.

Reactions: LivideLamb and GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's all about the intention, if you wanted to die and felt like you got cock-blocked by instinctive SI then it's an attempt. Btw can you describe your exact set-up? I'm having a bit of trouble closing blood vessels with partial. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Bedrock48 and WornOutLife
Upvote 2
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
If you did something with some or complete intent to die from it then it counts, it doesn't matter if it injured you or was (in hindsight) not super dangerous. I hope you're coping OK.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I feel it does. I do a lot of choke stuff on myself with partial hanging and each time I feel like it's an attempt. It is all about the intention, if you intend to die then it is. If it's an auto erotic thing or just playing around, then not really.

Upvote 0
Plary

Plary

Apr 4, 2021
It's all about the intention, if you wanted to die and felt like you got cock-blocked by instinctive SI then it's an attempt. Btw can you describe your exact set-up? I'm having a bit of trouble closing blood vessels with partial. :ahhha:
Im using a door knob as The anchor point and a old cable to hold my body, just some stuff to do The job, its more about positining The rope in The right place than what you're using

Reactions: suicide4me
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Im using a door knob as The anchor point and a old cable to hold my body, just some stuff to do The job, its more about positining The rope in The right place than what you're using
Does the noose close fully when you apply pressure? Are you using a metal ring or lubricant? No padding?

Upvote 0
Plary

Plary

Apr 4, 2021
Does the noose close fully when you apply pressure? Are you using a metal ring or lubricant? No padding?
Sorry for the late responce but i guess better late than never that being said The noose does close fully, im not using any lubrificants and also no padding, it certainly would be a great idea to use some padding next time

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry for the late responce but i guess better late than never that being said The noose does close fully, im not using any lubrificants and also no padding, it certainly would be a great idea to use some padding next time
Thanks, are you using a simple noose, the slipknot or something else? My 10mm static doesn't close for some reason, I think that's my biggest problem. Grateful if you could provide yet another response. :heart:

Upvote 0
Plary

Plary

Apr 4, 2021
Thanks, are you using a simple noose, the slipknot or something else? My 10mm static doesn't close for some reason, I think that's my biggest problem. Grateful if you could provide yet another response. :heart:
Im using slipknot, but if it isnt closing then maybe try using some lubrificant?

Upvote 0