• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
So I was looking at weighted vests but I thought it might be a good idea to do a waterproof one.

Found this one:

Water vest
It's thinner, so easier to hide under clothes bc I won't be alone when I jump in the water.

I would adjust it to 11 lbs (the highest it goes) and hopefully wear a coat over that with two 10 lb hand weights in each pocket of the coat. The pockets zipper closed.

Would that weight be enough to keep me underwater? I'm 130 lbs and tall and skinny.

Read about a guy who rode off a dock into a lake strapped into in his electric wheelchair and that would be perfect but unfortunately I don't have one of those, just a regular wheelchair.

I know I've also posted about gun method in the past but I am not sure if that option is doable or not at this point so I'm trying to keep my options open for now.