• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nomoreenergy

Feb 29, 2020
I unfortunately have very little access to the resources I would need to ctb, and the best option I have right now is taking pills (unreliable, I know)

Do you think that this would be enough for me to ctb, given I would take them in a bathtub and hopefully drown once I pass out? I could also try to bleed out if the combination would be more successful?
260 mg escitalopram
40 mg fluoxetine
300 mg bupropion
680 mg duloxetine
150 mg sertraline hydrochloride
100 mg desvenlafaxine

I know this may seem piddly, but I feel as if I cannot make it much longer and I feel hopeless with my lack of options. I am also open to any alternative suggestions, but please know that I have no way to leave my home on my own, no gun or rope, and no way to purchase anything without the possibility of packages being checked.
When I tried to od, it was very peaceful, which tells me I didn't use enough. I heard ODing is very painful and if you're scared of that, I wouldn't do it. If you're looking to cut, try the femoral artery. You'll black out in seconds due to drop in blood pressure and bleed out in minutes. It's located on the inner upper thigh.

Thanks for the reply-- What tool would I use to cut, is a razor blade sufficient? Or would I need some sort of knife?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know this may seem piddly, but I feel as if I cannot make it much longer and I feel hopeless with my lack of options.

I observe that this is your real issue. I think it's pushing you to override your logic and do something that is far more likely to cause physical harm, hospitalization, and am increased lack of privacy as a result.

May I ask, are your packages always checked? Are they opened, or are you just questioned about them? Exactly how much privacy do you have to do things without being seen or to be able to hide things?

N

nomoreenergy

Feb 29, 2020
I observe that this is your real issue. I think it's pushing you to override your logic and do something that is far more likely to cause physical harm, hospitalization, and am increased lack of privacy as a result.

May I ask, are your packages always checked? Are they opened, or are you just questioned about them? Exactly how much privacy do you have to do things without being seen or to be able to hide things?

It's hard to know exactly; I have recently almost been admitted to the ER and then a residential program, so I am sure my family will be far more likely to actually open it now. My only hope is if the box was non-revealing (like amazon, ig) and they took me at my word that it was actually something normal like face wash or something of the sorts. Were I try to order something, what would you recommend? Rope? I have 0 chance of acquiring N or prescription drugs

I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Is there any way you get out?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It's hard to know exactly; I have recently almost been admitted to the ER and then a residential program, so I am sure my family will be far more likely to actually open it now. My only hope is if the box was non-revealing (like amazon, ig) and they took me at my word that it was actually something normal like face wash or something of the sorts. Were I try to order something, what would you recommend? Rope? I have 0 chance of acquiring N or prescription drugs

Well, I won't tell you what to order, but I will make a suggestion about Amazon. Order several items, the one you want to hide and others of a similar size like face wash. Make sure that all of the items come through Amazon's shipping and not a third party who only sells through Amazon. Then there are no worries if you get multiple packages because they come from different Amazon shipping centers, and you can show legitimate products you bought. Don't open any of the packages until you've received them all if you can help it, or make sure that if you open the one with the wanted item, that it came with more than one item. You can always say the box was big but was filled with packing, go out in advance to a shipping center and buy a little bubble wrap.

Edit: search the stickied Resources Compilation for a list of methods.

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This thread may have some good info :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/

There is also this one :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself-improved-information.24972/

And this :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.