• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

zomboid

zomboid

Mar 4, 2023
Sorry if the prefix isnt the right one, I'm new here. I've looked through other methods and this one seems like the best one for me because I already have an eating disorder. I don't mind the hunger as I'm autistic and don't grasp the pain I'm in half the time due to it if I just focus on something else. I'm wondering if it would be a valid method, even if it takes a painfully long time.

Reactions: dragon1 and qwerty1969
B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
It does take a long time and if you already have an eating disorder your body might be use to going without food for long periods and leaves more chance of being "saved"

Reactions: spark7
exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
I personally doubt you'd be able to starve to death without anyone noticing and bringing you to a hospital where they'd forcefully feed you.. But technically, yes?

Reactions: aSilentVoice
zomboid

zomboid

Mar 4, 2023
It does take a long time and if you already have an eating disorder your body might be use to going without food for long periods and leaves more chance of being "saved"
You're right, but I'm hoping to move out soon so hopefully It'll aid in the method because I can hide away from others and not buy food so I wont be tempted to eat to survive
I personally doubt you'd be able to starve to death without anyone noticing and bringing you to a hospital where they'd forcefully feed you.. But technically, yes?
The main reason is due to me having a low pain tolerance, but maybe if I find a quick method Ill do that instead (guns not included, legally cannot have one)

Reactions: qwerty1969
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
No, starving is a terrible method that should only be taken as an option if you have no money. It takes a lot and I mean, a lot of willpower to not eat or drink anything for long enough to CTB. Going without food can take up to 4 weeks, going without water can take a few days or up to a week, but then you also have to be careful of what you eat too, because a lot of foods have water content in them.

• Informative
Reactions: dragon1 and charon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it sounds like a horrific way to try and die, I can imagine that it must be incredibly difficult and unbearable to follow through with, at least I wouldn't try to ctb this way.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
Have you considered using SN?

zomboid

zomboid

Mar 4, 2023
Have you considered using SN?
Whats SN?
No, starving is a terrible method that should only be taken as an option if you have no money. It takes a lot and I mean, a lot of willpower to not eat or drink anything for long enough to CTB. Going without food can take up to 4 weeks, going without water can take a few days or up to a week, but then you also have to be careful of what you eat too, because a lot of foods have water content in them.
Yeah, thats a good point. I may just use it as an aid for whatever else I use as a method

Reactions: dragon1
CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
Reactions: spark7 and Shadowlord900
zomboid

zomboid

Mar 4, 2023
SN stands for sodium nitrite. SN can be lethal if ingested with an amount of 20g. It's the most popular method here in this forum, no considerable pain and easy to get.
Oooooo that definitely does sound enticing

archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
ideally it would be a good way to CTB because you can stop at any moment and eat (and also less defecation after death) but the pain of being hungry would be unbearable, sooner or later youre gonna give in and eat something.. its just human nature

spark7

spark7

Dec 25, 2022
I've read that dying of hunger could be painful and slow.
Maybe I'm wrong and my sources are unconfirmed. This is just some info I've come across online.

There is a chance of brain damage at later stages of extreme starvation.
It hurts when one's organs begin to shut down slowly.

In old ages homes, when someone decides to stop eating and drinking, they pump them full of drugs so they can go more peacefully (really strong pain meds and all that). I think they do that is some states in the US. But you have to be really old and really sick to get that kind of medical support.

• Informative
Reactions: dragon1 and charon
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Sorry if the prefix isnt the right one, I'm new here. I've looked through other methods and this one seems like the best one for me because I already have an eating disorder. I don't mind the hunger as I'm autistic and don't grasp the pain I'm in half the time due to it if I just focus on something else. I'm wondering if it would be a valid method, even if it takes a painfully long time.
Very painful eventually and need a lot of patience and commitment as it takes forver.

O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
if youre committed and can do it without anyone intervening, its possible. its just very slow and very difficult. ppl can survive months without food. you'd have to go without water to speed up the process, takes about a week to die of dehydration. its extremely unpleasant and painful either way

Reactions: spark7, dragon1, charon and 1 other person
kafkasfemcel

kafkasfemcel

noko šŸ“
Dec 19, 2022
no, you'll be thrown in hospital because of how long strung it is. also, with things like eating, it's incredibly hard to deny food once you're genuinely at a breaking point.

if you have an eating disorder already, it will take even longer as your body is less likely to go into shock from food deprivation

Reactions: spark7 and dragon1