B

bigbigbig

Oct 15, 2023
I was planning on getting incredibly drunk or blacking out on a combination of drugs to numb the pain. I'm thinking of using a pocket knife or box cutter on both my wrists to hopefully cut my arteries or atleast bleed out. How well would this work?

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Probably not very good, this has a very low success rate

Reactions: Hollowman and Crono
Upvote 0
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
Consider reading a little bit about the nerve anatomy as this will be excruciatingly painful.

Reactions: Hollowman and LeperGnome
Upvote 0
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I was planning on getting incredibly drunk or blacking out on a combination of drugs to numb the pain. I'm thinking of using a pocket knife or box cutter on both my wrists to hopefully cut my arteries or atleast bleed out. How well would this work?
My 2 cents, cut the length of the veins (not across). If you want to cut an artery i'd go for the one in your inner thigh.

Reactions: LeperGnome
Upvote 0
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
It will be stupidly painful, I tried it as well. Also, be careful, the knives need to be sharper than you think, make them as sharp as possible, my main failure was that my knife wasn't sharp enough, it could leave you with some nasty scars. I would suggest trying to find another method or something that can numb the pain but still keep you conscious.

Upvote 0
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
so it lots of pain, you also need to cuting over and over since the cut will cloes it self
your body wil also restrict blood supply to your arms and legs so it can take a very long time to bleed to death i know someone who failed after cutting over and over agen for 12 hours

about 6% success rate so you will most likly suffer a lot and fail and passable fuck up you hands

Reactions: Crono
Upvote 0
C

chesterfield

Nov 23, 2023
Better not do that. Chances are very, very high that you will end up in hospital, then psych ward and have scars for the rest of your life. Almost nobody dies from cutting/stabbing.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik.t.f and Crono
Upvote 0
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
I cut my wrist in a benzo and alcohol fueled craze. Went into the same cut over and over again, severed both sinews and graced my medianus. Blood flow stopped after about 10 minutes and that was it. Didn't end up dead but fucked up motor function in my left hand and lost sensation in my thumb and index finger for the rest of my life. Don't do it.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik.t.f
Upvote 0