• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
Idk but it sounds dangerous, wouldn't try it.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Take some deep breaths friend. I'm sorry you're in so much pain but this is NOT a method you should consider when desperate or at all in my opinion. If you're up for it, why are you considering this right now? Please vent away, were here. If not, just take some time and just breath :heart: No need to apologize

Last edited:
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Take some deep breaths friend. I'm sorry you're in so much pain but this is NOT a method you should consider when desperate or at all in my opinion. If you're up for it, why are you considering this right now? Please vent away, were here. If not, just take some time and just breath :heart: No need to apologize

My mind is just in absolute torture . I see the world in a very bad light and have heavy bad feelings about the world , like some evil atmosphere

The world is not right

Plus I have been having glimpses of feelings of being in a better world that is not this one , some where I feel I belong .... I will post a thread on that

I am laying here , just waiting in line to go

With out hurting any one

I would like to thank all the other replies here

I will now check out those links

Last edited:
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I am laying here desperate , would a quick stab in the neck with a kitchen knife be quick ?

I am sorry
I always dreamed about this method. I also had the exactly knife to do it. My thoughts are that yes if do it right you definitely will die and possibly there isn't going back. The other side of the coin is that would be a mess (blood in everywhere) and if you not die you will get injured badly, Real badly.

S

Steph123

May 29, 2020
Here is a guy that stabbed himself in the neck and still lived.

Forward to 2:00 min in video

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You would stop after the first cut (poke) most likely.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Here is a guy that stabbed himself in the neck and still lived.

Forward to 2:00 min in video

You don't just stab yourself in the neck. You stab the carotid artery and jugular vein. Otherwise, no good. I definitely wouldn't wanna be that guy. That's what happens when you're in a hurry and don't think things through.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you don't know what you're doing this could be very painful and prolonged. Please take the time to think this out carefully, and make sure you're making careful choices. It's best not to do things out of impulse or when distressed.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
When I read all these careful,compassionate and thoughtful answers to the OP who is obviously distraught, it really disgusts me how the members of this website are being maligned by the mainstream media for encouraging a person to take their life.

beetlejuiceahh

beetlejuiceahh

babyface
Nov 7, 2020
Met somebody in the looney bin two weeks ago after my failed attempt and he survived his neck stabbing and was able to take on 12 cops afterwards with blood coming out. He got staples in his neck and was shipped out to the physic hospital a couple days later. I don't know how easy it is to just stab yourself in the neck as he was drunk off two handles of alcohol when it occurred, not to say it wasn't metal as hell though. I would recommend trying something a little more peaceful and as painless as possible. Just because you suffered lots of pain in life doesn't mean you have to when you CTB, it's your choice ultimately and I just want to see everyone go as peaceful as possible.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
The problem is I always see me stabbing myself... in a big picture in my mind

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
No. stabbing in the neck won't be lethal enough. You will end up surviving. IMHO try full suspension hanging.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Idk but it sounds dangerous, wouldn't try it.
Sorry I'm not trying to be mean or something, it just always makes me chuckle when someone says "I'm going to do this to kill myself" and someone says "I wouldn't do that, it sounds dangerous".

The more dangerous the better surely?

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Sorry I'm not trying to be mean or something, it just always makes me chuckle when someone says "I'm going to do this to kill myself" and someone says "I wouldn't do that, it sounds dangerous".

He meant that it's not lethal enough.

Reactions: Wrennie and Nitup
A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020

No but I mean like I don't want to endure too pain for too long.

M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I often think about doing this when im desperate cos its the most accessible option. that doesnt mean its the best. fortunately the rationale side of my brain stops me when i think about the excruciating pain.

i did see on Killing Eve though that the assassin killed a guy by stabbing his femoral artery. apparently she walked past him and did it so quickly he didnt even notice till he started bleeding out. so it was like a quick stab in exactly the right place not like a huge slash. i was thinking maybe that could work if you had a sharp scalpel so it could be precise and not hurt so much. i dunno i still think id be too chicken to do any cutting methods.