• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
would a shot to my head with a rifle so anything? can anyone help me

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
what caliber?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
half your head is your mouth ans shit.people say aim for the brain stem. i don't know where that is. try not to miss. rifles usually have small bullets with high velocity. also will be awkward reaching for the trigger. if it's a .22 i would not try.

Reactions: picklealex and Eudaimonic
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
half your head is your mouth ans shit.people say aim for the brain stem. i don't know where that is. try not to miss. rifles usually have small bullets with high velocity. also will be awkward reaching for the trigger. if it's a .22 i would not try.
Seconding this. Indeed, aiming for the brain stem, specifically the medulla oblongata, with a rifle could be tricky because of the length and awkward positioning.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and picklealex
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
thank you, I was hesitating with the rifle because of that. I believe there is a handgun in the truck, but I am not sure. I know there was bullets laying around and I managed to take a single one, I will be using it if I can find the gun

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
thank you, I was hesitating with the rifle because of that. I believe there is a handgun in the truck, but I am not sure. I know there was bullets laying around and I managed to take a single one, I will be using it if I can find the gun
I hope the caliber is high enough...
A handgun is risky without high caliber + JHP
And it's somewhat risky regardless.

Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Mar 18, 2024
I hope the caliber is high enough...
A handgun is risky without high caliber + JHP
And it's somewhat risky regardless.
What's the optimal pistol and caliber to end your life without looking like modern art? Want to go with a pistol but still look respectable for the EMT when they arrive on the scene. Looking at 9mm with hollow points for the future use.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
What's the optimal pistol and caliber to end your life without looking like modern art? Want to go with a pistol but still look respectable for the EMT when they arrive on the scene. Looking at 9mm with hollow points for the future use.
Ask in the firearms megathread.