L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Well, I made this topic because I wanted an opinion on whether it would be better to run away from home or become a ''statistic''. What is your opin

Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Can you elaborate?

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I've also thought of just wanting to run away too. I guess it depends on the person and the reason why they wanted to CTB in the first place. I think I might enjoy a fresh start in a new location, but a lot of the same issues will occur, like trying to find a job, having enough money for shelter and food, and also starting new might make things seem a bit lonelier. At least maybe starting out. I would love to move to Alaska and just be on my own but I do think it would still be hard and I don't think moving away would cure my mental illness too. It sucks so much work has to be done to get anything, unfortunately that is life. But that is just my personal take on it. At the moment I would prefer just to CTB though.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
I've also thought of just wanting to run away too. I guess it depends on the person and the reason why they wanted to CTB in the first place. I think I might enjoy a fresh start in a new location, but a lot of the same issues will occur, like trying to find a job, having enough money for shelter and food, and also starting new might make things seem a bit lonelier. At least maybe starting out. I would love to move to Alaska and just be on my own but I do think it would still be hard and I don't think moving away would cure my mental illness too. It sucks so much work has to be done to get anything, unfortunately that is life. But that is just my personal take on it. At the moment I would prefer just to CTB though.

I understand that, but I see CBT as an easy way. As I can't stand living in this shit anymore, why do the people who live with me treat me like I'm useless because I can't do basic things like get a job or maintain a relationship, but for a other side , they fill me with daily erands as if I were forced to do this because I live and stay here. as if they wanted to show that I am inferior to them for not being able to get out of this here.