• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ntothed

Ntothed

Jan 1, 2019
What type of physical health issue would be enough for you to ctb?

Reactions: therhydler, Final Escape and Redt2go
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Anything incurable. I'm also just worried about the amount of damage I've done to my body through smoking. Pretty sure I've knocked a good few years of my life my heavily smoking. It worries me to the point that I feel that even if I get happy in life it will be short lived because I'm unhealthy and that just makes me think what the hell might as well ctb

Reactions: therhydler, Final Escape and Ntothed
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
I want to CTB anyway but I stick around for my family at the minute. So anything incurable would be a helping hand.

Reactions: Umi, therhydler, Final Escape and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Constant delocalized pain with no release

Reactions: therhydler, lifeisbutadream, Dead Meat and 5 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I was already severely depressed and wanted to die for most of my life anyway... but then once I got unexplained chronic body wide pain and fatigue and felt like I was sick and hungover 24/7... well that was enough! It got worse over the years, as did my depression and everything else in my life, so now I'm finally at the point where CBT is going to be soon.

Reactions: ExitTheDay, wxtyubidi7y, therhydler and 5 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I had my monthly visit to my pain management doctor. Ahead of me was a man in his 60s, using a walker. It was taking a very long time for him to check in. He was moving slow, shaking, and wasn't answering the receptionist.

From what I overheard, he wasn't able to pay his $20 copay and so the receptionist couldn't check him in. He was told his appointment would have to be rescheduled for when he had the money.

Needless to say, I paid for his visit and he explained to me he's been out of work for fifteen years, on disability. He has to juggle the cost of heat, food, and medication, going without often.

Being sick is the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Begemont, therhydler and 5 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I had my monthly visit to my pain management doctor. Ahead of me was a man in his 60s, using a walker. It was taking a very long time for him to check in. He was moving slow, shaking, and wasn't answering the receptionist.

From what I overheard, he wasn't able to pay his $20 copay and so the receptionist couldn't check him in. He was told his appointment would have to be rescheduled for when he had the money.

Needless to say, I paid for his visit and he explained to me he's been out of work for fifteen years, on disability. He has to juggle the cost of heat, food, and medication, going without often.

Being sick is the tip of the iceberg.

God bless you, Kyrok.

Reactions: LaBrava, Begemont and therhydler
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I have brain damage

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers and Begemont
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
My chronic headaches make me want to CTB, it's fucking day in day out

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo
MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
I guess when my crohns and hepatitis get bad when I'm older, my meds manage it pretty well so I can do anything I want, when that stops being the case the choice is easily made.