Civilization collapsed, everyone’s dead except Sanctioned Suicide Members. would you still CTB?

• Total voters
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
✍( ❛︣ ͜ʖ ❛︣ )💬"Thank you for voting!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rational man
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'd want to CTB even more, lol.

But seriously, no running water and whatnot would be tough. IDK how many on SS have amazing survival skills, probably not many. I don't.

• Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, Arvinneedstodie, ThriveOrDie and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Prbbly if thy wre nt murdrd frst

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Rational man and °Celsuis_Caesar
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Hmmm... Interesting question. Those who cannot fit in with our current society because of certain mindsets nd skills would definitely thrive but as for those afflicted with debilitating illness like me, it'll just make our lives harder.

Reactions: Skathon, sserafim, whatevs and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Absolutely more than anything that we have seen before. We are not equipped or hardened enough for the reality of post-civilization world. People will get into a state of chronic stupor and paranoia as a result. I feel really bad for whoever will have to go through it if they dont deserve it

Reactions: ThriveOrDie, demuic, Rational man and 2 others
SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
Absolutely more than anything that we have seen before. We are not equipped or hardened enough for the reality of post-civilization world. People will get into a state of chronic stupor and paranoia as a result. I feel really bad for whoever will have to go through it if they dont deserve it
fr weve been cushioned by the stability or somewhat stability of a civilized society. it would feel like a protest gone haywire. or like u says, maybe even worse than that.

Reactions: demuic, Rational man, °Celsuis_Caesar and 1 other person
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Will this societal collapse make it easier to get N from D through customs?

• Yay!
Reactions: Crazy4u, UpandDownPrincess, Rational man and 1 other person
SparkleWater

SparkleWater

Oct 13, 2020
Reactions: Skathon, Rational man, Somber and 1 other person
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
depends, will there be more looters?
Are you suggesting we become the looters and rob a vet for N? Because that sounds like a great idea. When is this collapse taking place exactly?

• Aww..
Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and Rational man
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I would absolutely not ctb. Society collapsing would mean that I wouldn't have to care about social skills anymore, I won't have to to force myself to do stuff. I could finally live in the forest :)

But yeah, with the collapse of society, I'll spend my day foraging and hoping that my solar panel would catch enough sun so I could cook something. Eh, I know I can still ctb, I'm just postponing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Journeytoletgo, °Celsuis_Caesar and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
You have to get into the mindset of some great futurist films. For example, Terminator, etc. You can see how society collapses and most people die apart from pockets of armed determined groups. WW2 is interesting history, Germany collapsed in 1945 as the Red Army closed in and consequently, scores of Nazis and german families CTB. In Berlin alone, approx 7000 people took their lives in 1945 as everything collapsed. Its worse now. People dont pull together, generally speaking. There's selfishness and arrogance and we can expect the breakdown of law and order in a severe crisis once more.

Reactions: ThriveOrDie and °Celsuis_Caesar
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i would be more likely too. not only would there be even less incentive to live without electricity, water, outside contact, etc.. but there would also be no more social hierarchy threatening me with hospitals and drugs to prevent me from making that choice. also the meds they do have me on keeps me from being as depressed so that would also throw me for a loop

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and °Celsuis_Caesar
T

TerminalConscience

Feb 1, 2022
I wouldn't last long not sure I'd even need to CBT.

Reactions: Skathon and °Celsuis_Caesar
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I have almost no survival skills and no energy to live off land so I would be more likely to ctb. In fact the impending doom is why I refuse to even try to put my life back together again.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
I probably wouldn't, at least not for a while, since I could just take massive amounts of drugs and do whatever I want instead of participating in society.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Everyone except us? I'm not sure. I'd be all alone out here in the desert, I would probably die of dehydration once the summer came without others to survive with. I like civilization, I don't blame modernity or technology for my state of mind. I wouldn't mind forming a little tribe with SS members.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I've always (stupidly) romanticized it, so I would give it a try for sure. No more societal pressures. If it's only members from this website that remain then that means there would be a LOT of non-perishables to loot, because there would probably be only like a handful of people in my country. I can live without electricity, traditional fire isn't going anywhere. No running water might be harder to get used to though. Hard to say how long it would be before I get bored of it all, but at least I can CTB in any way I want. (might just go to a US base and find a way to detonate a nuke, sorry to anyone else that's in this country :))

A collapse that leaves everyone else in the equation though, no thanks.

Reactions: sserafim and °Celsuis_Caesar
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
✍( ❛︣ ͜ʖ ❛︣ )💬"Thank you for voting!"
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've always wanted to witness the total collapse of civilization. I think that the way our society is structured results in a lot of suffering (cough cough capitalism), and I would love for it to be completely rebuilt and restructured.