starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
Hello everyone. I plan to CTB in March, but I'm laying out my plan now on how exactly I'm going to go out. There's a bridge near me that's 55 feet high (or 17 meters) and it's into a body of water, the depth of the water is about 14 feet (4.3 meters). I'm not a good swimmer, so I feel like that doubles my chances of this method being successful. Do you think it would work though? My main goal is to hopefully pass out when my body makes contact with the water, but I don't know it the fall is high enough for that. I just want this to work, I'm so tired of everything failing. Thank you đŸ’—

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
No. People do this type of jump from those kind of heights into water all the time for recreational / thrill seeking purposes, and whilst very occasionally there can be complications or fatalities, it's not a reliable CTB method.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, Praestat_Mori and starrchaoz
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Not enough , far from the world record (40.5m) without dying. Even landing on the ground, might not be enough.

Golden gate bridge in SF is 227 meters amd even there a few people survived when SI kicked in and landed feet first.

Last edited:
Reactions: starrchaoz
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Y
Hello everyone. I plan to CTB in March, but I'm laying out my plan now on how exactly I'm going to go out. There's a bridge near me that's 55 feet high (or 17 meters) and it's into a body of water, the depth of the water is about 14 feet (4.3 meters). I'm not a good swimmer, so I feel like that doubles my chances of this method being successful. Do you think it would work though? My main goal is to hopefully pass out when my body makes contact with the water, but I don't know it the fall is high enough for that. I just want this to work, I'm so tired of everything failing. Thank you đŸ’—
10 story hotel is a better option. Pay extra for top floor. Get super drunk and just do it. I would prefer SN myself.

Reactions: starrchaoz