• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
If jumping with someone of the opposite sex you felt close to, should you jump holding hands or hugging? Hugging could lead to survival, right? Held hands would be eternally thrust apart by the speed, right? What if you handcuffed yourselves to each other so you don't lose each other in the fall?

Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I mean it's good if it works but it's sketchy as hell. What if you both try and then one of you remains on the bridge battling SI while looking at you falling and screaming.you gotta have immense trust in each other to do that I guess

• Informative
Reactions: Ambivalent1
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Jumping while hugging can make one of you survive, a girl in Brazil jumped from the 15th floor and survived, she hit a tree before hitting the ground and became quadriplegic.
The biggest problem is that one of the two takes a step back when jumping and the other jumps alone.
With the handcuff you won't have this problem.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
No, I imagine one trying to convince the other to give life a chance for some stupid romantic reason

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
Jumping while hugging can make one of you survive, a girl in Brazil jumped from the 15th floor and survived, she hit a tree before hitting the ground and became quadriplegic.
The biggest problem is that one of the two takes a step back when jumping and the other jumps alone.
With the handcuff you won't have this problem.
@sserafim

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Idk to me I think it'd make it scarier. More things that can go wrong.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For me, no. The fact that I'm with somebody doesn't magically make the suicide method any easier for me. It's still the exact same suicide method

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
Definitely would make it easier for me. Although, if I had one, I'd look for other peaceful ways to CTB.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah it would. I have terrible FOMO.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Yes, I would like to and it would be easier to do it