marabellasol

marabellasol

💕
Nov 4, 2023
so many things going through my head and if i can get my hands on SN, i'd prefer that over hanging as i still haven't found the right rope for that yet

i was wondering with SN if i could send it to a shop where i could collect from later, i don't want the shopkeeper to get harassed by the police though - if it's sent to a shop as well, the police can't confiscate it can they?

i would send it to my flat but my neighbours are unbelievably nosy and i can't deal with them poking around

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I don't think they can just confiscate the SN. Its a legal product. What they can do is that check on the customers they suspect to be planning CTB. They can require your info for the shopkeeper tho. So its a matter of how much info the shopkeeper will have about you.
I may be wrong, but this is what I believe

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Yes, that would work. Here is a thread about it.

I don't think they can just confiscate the SN. Its a legal product.
They'd confiscate it, it has happened several times to many users. Even if it is legal, if it is known that you plan to ctb with the SN, it'll be taken.

Reactions: todeswunsch
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
They'd confiscate it, it has happened several times to many users. Even if it is legal, if it is known that you plan to ctb with the SN, it'll be taken.
That's crazy, shouldn't be legal to confiscate it at all. If they need to confiscate to check, why not regulate the product instead? This just a recipe for harassment and power abuse.
But yeah it seems that happens, I was wrong. Sorry for being naive, didn't expected that

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and アホペンギン
marabellasol

marabellasol

💕
Nov 4, 2023
Yes, that would work. Here is a thread about it.

i have no history of wanting to ctb anywhere apart from friends but it seems crazy to me that they'd specifically contact a couple friends over that, if i said it was for wood finishing do you think they'd buy it?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
i have no history of wanting to ctb anywhere apart from friends but it seems crazy to me that they'd specifically contact a couple friends over that, if i said it was for wood finishing do you think they'd buy it?
If they're crazy then they'd probably ask you to prove that you've picked up a wood finishing hobby, which happened to a user here but it was with meat curing instead and it was their parents who asked for proof.

I don't think they'd worry too much about it, if you have the SN delivered to an abandoned house/ property. They wouldn't even know.

Reactions: marabellasol
marabellasol

marabellasol

💕
Nov 4, 2023
If they're crazy then they'd probably ask you to prove that you've picked up a wood finishing hobby, which happened to a user here but it was with meat curing instead and it was their parents who asked for proof.

I don't think they'd worry too much about it, if you have the SN delivered to an abandoned house/ property. They wouldn't even know.
luckily my parents wouldn't know haha, main things i'm worried about is friends or the police doing stuff, that's why i'm still considering hanging but i can't find the right rope, i want my neck to break not to be decapitated ygwim