almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
My cousin and her daughter died like 6 years ago in a car crash. My family always gets sad near ther birthdays and also their death's anniversary. So i thought about CTB on my birthday it's only one sad date per year.

The problem is that my brother's birthday is 6 days before mine. So i kinda fear it might traumatize him to not celebrate anymore.

At the same time, in the ideal scenario i would be just forgotten, i will delete all my social media and digital traces of me forever. But i know it's not that easy for the family and they would feel bad doing that wish of mine. They will remember me in my birthday and i fear my brother will always be sad when his birthday arrives. Thoughts?

I also thought about doing in September because fuck that month, but i kinda don't wanna last so much.

Reactions: silentnights56
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's up to the individual when to cease existing, it's not other people's decision to make. What'd be selfish to me is expecting people to continue delaying their inevitable fate when they wish to be gone, we all have our right to die and aren't obligated to continue this existence we never could have consented to being burdened with, in the first place.

Reactions: silentnights56 and almaPerdida
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I had thé same Idea about ctb on my birthday , it's a perfect day .

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's never selfish to consider suicide for personal reasons. In the end it's your own personal decision. I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
No

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
The only days I would avoid ctb'ing on are other people's birthdays and holidays.
I wouldn't want others to be scarred for life on such days when those days are meant to be celebrated. It doesn't sit right with me.
Other than that I see no problem. Whether you ctb on your b-day or nor - it will be upsetting day for your family/friends.

Reactions: almaPerdida and Praestat_Mori
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Thanks everyone for the reply. ❤️

Reactions: silentnights56
O

orangepulp

Oct 30, 2019
I doubt it will matter what day you do it on to be honest. They'll be sad regardless.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Praestat_Mori and annointed_towers
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Is there ever a good day to ctb when considering other people's feelings?