M

missliketheletter

he/they
Nov 1, 2023
hello everyone, i hope i'm doing this right since this is my first post.
i think i'm going to attempt today by partial hanging with constriction the the arteries as i've seen on here before. i gotta admit that i'm a massive pussy and when i've tried to do it before, i would always get too scared. granted, i didn't know about the additional constriction before, but still.
anyways, would being high on edibles (delta 8) make it better or easier? i typically tend to get panicked when i peak and am around people, but when i'm alone it's usually just numbness, physical and mental. i'm also thinking biologically, would it skew my heart rate in a good or bad way? i figure that the faster the heart rate, the worse it would be for anxiety, but i'm not sure especially considering the method.
thanks for listening

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I don't know anything specific to delta 8, but being high would definitely calm the SI and help you go through with it easier.
It may also help with panic, but I am not so sure.

The heart rate actually doesn't matter that much, but it depends on the person. For me a higher heart rate doesn't necessarily mean that I have more anxiety.

If you want to be really sure that you can't save yourself, you can tie your hands behind your back.

I sadly can't help you more, maybe some other people can give you more help and advice.

I wish you good luck with your attempt, and may you find the peace that you deserve!

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I think it depends on how you react to weed. I, personally, start thinking a lot and get anxious so that wouldn't help me. But if you feel calm and numbness maybe it's a good idea and it will help you overcome the SI. I'm thinking, maybe you can give it a try and see if it helps and, if it not, you ctb other day? I know the possibilities for this depends a lot on you context, but maybe a trial can make you feel more comfortable.

I tried to ctb once and I got really drunk and high (if I drink first I don't get anxious with weed) and I didn't have SI at all lol.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes , it help , trying to ctb sober is the hardest , its just normal.

Any kind of drugs mixed with benzos or/and alcool and painkillers will helped 100 % sure.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
hello everyone, i hope i'm doing this right since this is my first post.
i think i'm going to attempt today by partial hanging with constriction the the arteries as i've seen on here before. i gotta admit that i'm a massive pussy and when i've tried to do it before, i would always get too scared. granted, i didn't know about the additional constriction before, but still.
anyways, would being high on edibles (delta 8) make it better or easier? i typically tend to get panicked when i peak and am around people, but when i'm alone it's usually just numbness, physical and mental. i'm also thinking biologically, would it skew my heart rate in a good or bad way? i figure that the faster the heart rate, the worse it would be for anxiety, but i'm not sure especially considering the method.
thanks for listening
Ye but it fails for me since I don't know what the fuck I'm doing when I'm high, so I just built up pain tolerances in the last few months and just decided to take it in like a man