• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SpacedOutComet

Jun 20, 2019
Hello,

Life's gotten pretty bland, and my life has been kind of a train wreck for as long as I can remember. The opportunities that I feel may take me out of this mentality, I don't believe will surface. I'm 27, graduated college last year, and now am living in the middle of nowhere I figured reaching out to the community on this website might provide some kind of support and understanding that I can't seem to find anywhere else.

You may be thinking, why not get a job man? Well, after 4 months of being shot down continuously for the career path I had studied for, I did manage to land a job. Albeit, a terrible job. My coworkers were uneducated and hadn't had any previous work experience (and I mean nothing, like not even Mcdonalds), and the work was honestly humiliating and physically demanding. I've had plenty of jobs to put on my resume. During college, I was working three jobs to keep my head above water while tackling a pretty obnoxious course-load. A janitor, a customer service representative for my school, and an intern. I made nothing, sacrificed everything, and was no further ahead than before I had started school. I went to college in order to better my life because I found over-the-road trucking to be too isolating and just not a career that was fulfilling. Since quitting the trucking industry, I've lost all communication between those in my family and friends. No one calls, no one cares, just nothing. I haven't spoken to my mom in the better part of a year, and she refuses to speak with me. My days now are spent getting constantly rejected by jobs, perusing the internet for some kind of opportunity to better my life, and silence. I live in a cabin on a hill in a very small town with my step-dad (doesn't live with my mom, she bounced to Belize). He is the only person that I talk to now, and frankly, he can be a dick. I figure that if my life is going to play out in the way that I can see it currently going, then well, fuck this shit.

I have a psychiatrist appointment that I've been waiting a while for in two days. I'm honestly not sure how much it will help. I kind of think that my major depression/bipolar/bpd or whatever it is, is more a symptom of having an incredibly negative and stressful life rather than something that would be regardless of scenario. I'm just an outcast, people treat me like a leper. I'm buried in debt. No friends. No family. Just silence.

It'd be nice to chat with someone who might understand, or I don't know, just someone.

Thanks for reading a long-winded rant. Cheers

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: whoisdead12, Final Escape, been_there and 3 others
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Hey dude, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. You can PM me and I also have discord. Whatever ya want :) I am in a vaguely similar situation, so I very well understand how you must feel...

Reactions: SpacedOutComet
S

SpacedOutComet

Jun 20, 2019
Hey dude, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. You can PM me and I also have discord. Whatever ya want :) I am in a vaguely similar situation, so I very well understand how you must feel...

Thank you.... I might need an invite to the discord. I tried to to find a way to PM you, but I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here or how to navigate this website. Anyway, advice would definitely be appreciated man.

Reactions: vulturecyclop
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Heyo! I tried sending you a private message, but for some reason it gives me an error. I'm also quite new here! To PM someone, you go on your inbox and click on "Start conversation", methinks. Ya got discord? I can write you my discord username through here, then edit it out when you add me. Or we can talk through here, whatever you prefer :)

Anyways, how are you doing? Going back to your post, I'm only 2 years younger than you, so I don't know how much my advice would help you. You're welcome to vent, I'm here for ya. I read that you have a psychiatrist appointment, that's a good first step. I got into a really, really dark place mentally where I was very much considering CTB last December, I decided to try out visiting a psychiatrist/psychologist this March, and I'm actually feeling a lot better. Well, it's more like I'm numb and I feel a bit more motivated to do things. Might take a while to see improvement, but it's worth it. Tell me how it goes!

been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Talk here if you want, many will respond. You're welcome to PM me too, am on every few days right now. Do you have a diagnosis or is that what your appointment is for?

S

SpacedOutComet

Jun 20, 2019
I actually just did a stint in the psych ward after talking to my psych. Man, that was just as lame as I remembered it being almost ten years ago! I ended up just saying that I'm not a threat to myself in an intellectual way after three days and they reluctantly let me out. I don't feel as prone to offing myself after having some time to just think, but I'm not entirely sure that I would recommend a county lock-down ward to anyone. It just doesn't seem like the services provided are where they need to be, more like a "alright you said suicide, now your a legal liability, here's a room for a week and some worksheets we printed out from googling positive psychology". Anyway, thank you both for responding to my initial post. I think even without talking to my psych again that I can confidently say I'm just mad depressed and that I just gotta be with my pain and work through it in order to get where I want to be. Sounds simple after such a dramatic response to the problem. Hard to grasp in such an intense state. Glad this website is here though.

*Man, I had no idea discord was even a separate thing from this website. I'm outta the loop on the new shit.

Reactions: been_there