P

peacesoon

Feb 13, 2023
i am 19 years old. i think death is coming soon for me. i just want to die knowing i made friends, friends that have the same interests as me.
i like:
- literature (i dont mind unironically talking in shakespearean language)
- music (favorite song: the perfect girl by mareux)
i self harm and am weird with food if that is something we at least have common in haha
even if we dont have anything in common, still, wanna be friends? im a pretty chill person. feel free to vent to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: roganjason, Jarni, whywere and 4 others
stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
hi and welcome! what do you mean weird with food?

Reactions: Endex
oldbulllee

oldbulllee

Feb 13, 2023
what're your favourite books? i'd love to talk to someone about literature, or music

WellDefinedChin

WellDefinedChin

Jan 20, 2023
What makes you want to CTB? I will be your friend.

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I'm 18 and into literature and music, and I self-harm and have a weird relationship with food, to quote you. So we're very similar. I listened to The Perfect Girl and really liked it. I loved the synths and the vocals, and it's super catchy without feeling cheesy if that makes sense.

I would love to know what kinds of books and music you're into. You seem like a really cool person and I would love to be your friend if you're interested.

Also, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is your profile picture Tadzio from Death in Venice? It's one of my favorite books/films and I'm a huge Thomas Mann fan.

Reactions: Jarni
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I like that song you mentioned, it has a goth vibe and I like that kind of music. I'm definitely open to talking and seeing if we mesh. I can't say I'm into any Shakespeare stuff though. I've honestly never read any of his stuff, never seen romeo and juliet or anything like that. You can dm me if you want to talk. I don't see that function available on your account, I can't post on your profile either, so feel free to dm me šŸ˜ We can start off by talking about music, let me know what your favorite band is.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!

I absolutely love the song perfect girl and I love the music video also.

Walter

H

Hendo

Feb 22, 2023
i am 19 years old. i think death is coming soon for me. i just want to die knowing i made friends, friends that have the same interests as me.
i like:
- literature (i dont mind unironically talking in shakespearean language)
- music (favorite song: the perfect girl by mareux)
i self harm and am weird with food if that is something we at least have common in haha
even if we dont have anything in common, still, wanna be friends? im a pretty chill person. feel free to vent to me.
Hi!
IĀ“m 20 and also looking for friends, if you still need someone to talk to, message me on discord (my username is trees#8610).

roganjason

roganjason

Feb 2, 2023
I'm 21. I also feel like I'll be departing soon. I almost did then something at a moments notice happened just to hold on, idk how long tho if I make it through this year I'll be suprised. But anyway we can be friends, Im new on here anyway