• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
The thougth of having people basically carving and opening my body is unbearable to me, even though i would be long dead.
It just makes me realise how our bodies are not entirely our own and we are basically "public property".
Now with that being said, in my country autopsies are mandatory in cases of "violent death or ignored cause when death occurs in medical facilities or in suicide cases or domestic accident, AS LONG as there is no clinical and extraclinical evidence of the cause of death".
Now here is where the explaining note would come into play.
Let just say someone would commit suicide by N and then would leave a note detailing the used method next to the bottles, would it be suspicious?
The note could lead the police to suspect a feign suicide.
Not long ago a 43 year old woman's family had the funeral abruptly stopped as police went in to retrieve the body because the woman's sister had given information that made the authorities suspect a crime. An autopsy was made before the body was returned.
What's your opinion on this?
Do you mind having doctors basically extracting your organs after you're dead and seeing your entrails?
According to your countries Law would a note make the autopsy unnecessary?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Sadly not

Not in the uk anyway
Two of my friends ctb and left notes explaining what they ingested and goodbye letters however their bodies were kept for weeks (five weeks in one case) they both had autopsies even though one was found hanging and both had a long mental health history.
Both of their inquests also took one year from start to finish. I'm sorry to say it but yes they could still do an autopsy- but sometimes tests are less intrusive like blood specimens and. Toxicology tests.

X
Both friends also had their devices seized. One had her Facebook hacked into as well. I said hi to one cause I saw her online after I heard she had died. She was online on messenger but nope it was cops logging in to read her messages
And cops took my other friends laptop and phone. They held her laptop for months
I only mention this because some think it's unlikely they'll care- sometimes they'll sift they everything even if the cause is clear as day

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Vienrose, puppy9 and Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
Sadly not

Not in the uk anyway
Two of my friends ctb and left notes explaining what they ingested and goodbye letters however their bodies were kept for weeks (five weeks in one case) they both had autopsies even though one was found hanging and both had a long mental health history.
Both of their inquests also took one year from start to finish. I'm sorry to say it but yes they could still do an autopsy- but sometimes tests are less intrusive like blood specimens and. Toxicology tests.

X
Both friends also had their devices seized. One had her Facebook hacked into as well. I said hi to one cause I saw her online after I heard she had died. She was online on messenger but nope it was cops logging in to read her messages
WTF? So even if someone were to blast their brains out these stupid fuckers will do an autopsy?
What's the point? Is it something enjoyable to do?
This just makes me mad. Don't they think about how they are extending the families grieving?
Thanks for sharing this with me.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToDie, Faraway1990 and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Yeah :( I've spoken to families if those who used gun and the guns and mobiles were seized but I don't know about autopsy (they were in America) x

• Hmph!
Reactions: Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
Yeah :( I've spoken to families if those who used gun and the guns and mobiles were seized but I don't know about autopsy (they were in America) x
Phones are disposable.

Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
One mom told me the cops asked her would she like the gun back
( when she got her sons phone back)
Sick right?
Anyway good luck. I'm using n and also hate the idea of autopsy. I'd like my body to be left alone even though I'll not be "in it" any more. X

Reactions: Darkhaven and puppy9
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
My poor late wife had a post mortem carried out. In her case it was required by the Coroner due to the fact that she had recently undergone a surgical procedure.
I was glad that it was done, as it answered questions.

God, I miss her.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Asta, bluesky1972-2019, Darkhaven and 3 others
Faceless_end

Faceless_end

Jun 20, 2019
What's your opinion on this?
Do you mind having doctors basically extracting your organs after you're dead and seeing your entrails?
According to your countries Law would a note make the autopsy unnecessary?
I personally don't care if an autopsy is done on me; I planned on donating my body to science anyway.
My only "experience" in having to deal with an autopsy is when my father passed away a few years ago. He basically drank himself to death and a major artery burst (very common in long term alcoholics.) The coroner asked us if we wanted an autopsy done, but she felt (based on the evidence) that we didn't need a full autopsy. She did run some blood tests for us though. So maybe in the case of someone using N and having the bottle right there, the coroner would just test blood or tissues.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
WTF? So even if someone were to blast their brains out these stupid fuckers will do an autopsy?
What's the point? Is it something enjoyable to do?
Yup, they will slice & dice you. I hate that idea too, but we are all owned by our government. My brother got cut up after calling 911 saying that he was having a heart attack. Paramedics found him on his kitchen floor and could not revive him. He was 45. Autopsy report included details such as the weight of his brain. Gee, do you think that means they sawed his head open, scooped out his brain, and plopped in on a scale?

Consider Kurt Cobain. Death by 20-gauge shotgun blast to mouth. Sure looks like a suicide yet conspiracy theorists have spent the last 25 years insisting that he was murdered. Or Marilyn Monroe --conspiracy theorists will claim that she was murdered with a Nembutal enema. Both had autopsies and that still wasn't enough to stop the loony theories of murder.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, Darkhaven and puppy9
P

Person

May 29, 2019
My husband died in a motorcycle accident. Broken his neck and this was obvious at the scene - head at unnatural angle.
He still needed to be autopsied. And it was very poorly done too.
Autopsy findings: cause of death - broken neck and base of skull, crushed chest. All other organs normal and healthy.
It seemed absolutely pointless to carry one out but the coroner did anyway, and if I'd tried to obstruct in anyway I would have been tampering with a police investigation.
They also took his phone and I had to demand it back.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Darkhaven and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Sadly not

Not in the uk anyway

X
And cops took my other friends laptop and phone. They held her laptop for months
I only mention this because some think it's unlikely they'll care- sometimes they'll sift they everything even if the cause is clear as day
I guess I need to burn my device then. Hope that would suffice.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
So basically the only way to avoid it is by dying of old age, which is not an option for me, assited suicide, which my country still considers a crime, or destroying my body to the point of leaving nothing to be studied(explosives).