• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

manuel1056x

-
Sep 9, 2023
I'm really sad, my life is a dead end. I'm thinking about ending it. I would prefer the method of cutting my wrists (on the arm). It probably won't work with a razor blade, unfortunately I'm too weak. But with a large circular saw it should work. .I know it won't be easy and it will be painful, but it's worth it to me. Is this method as good as I imagine? or am I missing something? Many thanks for your help..

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager and Engström
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
My immediate thought is of pain - a circular saw would end your life, yes, but it would be gruesome to say the least. I would assume if one were to power up the saw and place their neck on it, it would be lights out pretty quick - hopefully immediately as the body would likely go into shock.

I think of the small chance of one being conscious enough to feel the pain of it, but again, I think the pain if any would be very quickly. Maybe so quick it wouldn't register.

That's a tough one.

Reactions: voyager and manuel1056x
wozhendehaolei688

wozhendehaolei688

Time to wake up from the dream
Sep 21, 2023
You are so brave for taking such a painful method. I suggest using a less painful method such as SN.

Reactions: Engström and manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

-
Sep 9, 2023
My immediate thought is of pain - a circular saw would end your life, yes, but it would be gruesome to say the least. I would assume if one were to power up the saw and place their neck on it, it would be lights out pretty quick - hopefully immediately as the body would likely go into shock.

I think of the small chance of one being conscious enough to feel the pain of it, but again, I think the pain if any would be very quickly. Maybe so quick it wouldn't register.

That's a tough one.
Thank you for you answer!
You are so brave for taking such a painful method. I suggest using a less painful method such as SN.
Thanks for you answer. Unfortunately I'm not able to get on SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do u intend to cut off your hands?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. Just the pulse veins, like with a razor blade
I think this is much more painful than doing it with a blade and I don't think it increases your chances to successfully bleed out.

Have you considered Seppuku? This should have a higher success rate than cutting wrists.

Do you really have no other other option?

Reactions: manuel1056x
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Electric saw will work - If you saw off your arm you will blead to death. 40 percent blood loss leads to death.

• Informative
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Thought about saws too at a time. Circular saws set up in an parallel arrangement, similar to a guillotine could actually be quite effective and one could add weights above for pressure. It sure is gruesome though and bound to hurt considerably, but feasible as a last resort in a restricted society.

If you really were to consider cutting though, go for the neck and not the wrist, at least that way the pain would be over far sooner.

Hope you find something better though.