Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've heard that they're a lot stricter in Europe and Australia, so I was curious what would happen if my package were confiscated by American authorities. Would they just take possession of it & fine me or section me? Or would I actually risk jail time? I wouldn't want to implicate my parents since I live under their roof.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Amumu
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
It is a schedule 2 substance, so being caught with it would likely result in a prison sentence. If the authorities deem it to be a "personal use" stash, you may get off with parole and rehab. But the amount you would need to CTB is definitely considered a trafficable quantity, so it is a felony. You are unlikely to be raided if it makes it to your address, but if customs seizes it, you could be in a massive amount of legal trouble.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, wordsonscreen, Wrennie and 5 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I think there are some people who have experienced N being seized in the megathread, you should check it out.
I don't think you would have major problems imo, the law isn't always enforced.

Last edited:
Reactions: wordsonscreen, Wrennie, Trannydiary and 1 other person
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
It is a schedule 2 substance, so being caught with it would likely result in a prison sentence. If the authorities deem it to be a "personal use" stash, you may get off with parole and rehab. But the amount you would need to CTB is definitely considered a trafficable quantity, so it is a felony. You are unlikely to be raided if it makes it to your address, but if customs seizes it, you could be in a massive amount of legal trouble.
what about SN?

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I've heard that they're a lot stricter in Europe and Australia, so I was curious what would happen if my package were confiscated by American authorities. Would they just take possession of it & fine me or section me? Or would I actually risk jail time? I wouldn't want to implicate my parents since I live under their roof.
No

Reactions: Amumu
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Nov 8, 2020
what about SN?
Sale and possession of SN is entirely unregulated in the US. The only time police care about that is if they are called to do a "Wellness Check", and you let them in. They know it is toxic, so they would take it or wash it down the sink if they found a suspected suicidal person in possession of it. No customs, no tracking of sales, and you can own it without issue if you don't seem like a "danger to yourself".

Also, never allow police to enter on a Wellness check. Talk to them at the door. They can't legally search your place for a wellness check unless you 1) Don't show up at the door within a reasonable time 2) Let them inside willingly or 3) They see "unknown substances" from the window.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, wordsonscreen, Wrennie and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Prison is just free food and housing, the rapes are basically myths unless you start shit or give off feminine vibes or something. My life is basically like prison and has been for a good while. If there's one thing I don't fear, it's prison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Shiv15 and aneurysm
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Calm down, folks.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, wordsonscreen, Ani198 and 1 other person
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
SN seems much more peaceful in terms of laws etc, because going to jail for wanting to kill myself I say no thank you. Especially since I live in a fucking European country

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen, Wrennie, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I'd take the risk personally, but that's just me.
Again check out the megathread to talk to people who have experienced related problems.

Reactions: Wrennie and oono
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I'd take the risk personally, but that's just me.
Again check out the megathread to talk to people who have experienced related problems.
What is the name of the megathread that talks about it please?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You risk imprisonment anytime you break the law, however the risk of imprisonment for possessing nembutal is very low.

A few years ago, the police raided hundreds of homes around the world for nembutal and no criminal charges were filed. Many were forcibly taken to a psych ward though.

Reactions: azazel_djinn, greyhound, peacefulhorizons and 3 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My main worry is that my parents would be legally implicated in my possession of N. Even if I order it behind their backs and they have no knowledge of me doing so, they do have legal guardianship over me and there's a chance they'd be held accountable for my actions in the eyes of the law.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: oono and wordsonscreen
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Nov 8, 2020
My main worry is that my parents would be legally implicated in my possession of N. Even if I order it behind their backs and they have no knowledge of me doing so, they do have legal guardianship over me and there's a chance they'd be held accountable for my actions in the eyes of the law.
If you order it to their address, they may be on the hook too. Guardianship doesn't constitute possession, but if your home is in their name, they may be charged.

Reactions: Wrennie and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Wow I was not aware of the legal risks around N. Ty
Ordering to a PO box under your own name may remove risk for them but it can still be risky for you. We need some dark web experts on here.

Reactions: Wrennie
A

Arnie

Jan 29, 2021
Of course there's always that risk. As mentioned though, it seems there are people who have experienced their package getting seized at customs.

Last edited:
Reactions: wordsonscreen
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Risk yes but I think if you had a clean rap sheet you're going to get off with a slap on the wrist and probably a fine. Best way to find out is to google for cases of people convicted of drug possession in the same schedule class. The federal DOJ and state govts often issue press releases that include details like time in prison , prior convictions , etc. however it's going to be rare to find these for just possession charges I think

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Wrennie and wordsonscreen
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
Is there a risk? Yes. They could decide to open an investigation, but they would most likely just seize possession. Repeated offenses will almost definitely cause an investigation

Reactions: Pen>Sword and wordsonscreen
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If you order it to their address, they may be on the hook too. Guardianship doesn't constitute possession, but if your home is in their name, they may be charged.
Would me opening a P.O. box in my name instead help me to minimize any risk of them being implicated?

Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Would me opening a P.O. box in my name instead help me to minimize any risk of them being implicated?
Yes would protect them but likely higher risk for you

• Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yes would protect them but likely higher risk for you
Thanks for your input! <3

At this point I don't care what happens to me... My body already has me incarcerated in a sense. I'm sure prison is horrific and would worsen my PTSD exponentially and put me at a high risk of assault, but at this point I don't have much of a choice. If the American justice system wants to punish a young girl with an incurable disease for trying to attain a means of self-deliverance then it's just another excuse for me to leave this rotten world.

My only dilemma now is how to go about setting up a P.O. Box without my parents finding out. I'm sure they'd find it suspicious. Like, their reactions would probably be along the lines of "what on earth are you ordering that you can't just have sent directly to our house?" I was able to intercept my package of SN when it was dropped off at my house but that also wasn't illegal for me to be in possession of.

As always, the guardianship serves as a primary obstacle to me achieving my goal. I don't know how much control my folks have over my bank account, etc. which makes going about setting it up in secret daunting. I suppose I'll have to educate myself on the matter even further before proceeding.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and oono
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for your input! <3

At this point I don't care what happens to me... My body already has me incarcerated in a sense. I'm sure prison is horrific and would worsen my PTSD exponentially and put me at a high risk of assault, but at this point I don't have much of a choice. If the American justice system wants to punish a young girl with an incurable disease for trying to attain a means of self-deliverance then it's just another excuse for me to leave this rotten world.

My only dilemma now is how to go about setting up a P.O. Box without my parents finding out. I'm sure they'd find it suspicious. Like, their reactions would probably be along the lines of "what on earth are you ordering that you can't just have sent directly to our house?" I was able to intercept my package of SN when it was dropped off at my house but that also wasn't illegal for me to be in possession of.

As always, the guardianship serves as a primary obstacle to me achieving my goal. I don't know how much control my folks have over my bank account, etc. which makes going about setting it up in secret daunting. I suppose I'll have to educate myself on the matter even further before proceeding.
:( I am sending you so many hugs!! Your logic tracks- I understand. Your positivity despite what you have and continue to experience is genuinely inspiring. But please do be careful <3

As for the PO box, do they have to know?? https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm
Guardianship sounds like a barrier on several levels.. In terms of receiving packages with illicit substances- there are rules that apply. Look into plausible deniability but that usually is reduced if you have a PO box because there would be footage of you receiving it/signing for it etc. When people receive packages at home- it needs to be proven that the receiver recieved it and knew what is in the package (the idea being that maybe someone implanted the substance to get someone in trouble). At home one can just deny both or either. At a post office, both can become tricky..

At the same time, everything has a risk factor to it. We have to decide whether it is worth the risks. Am here to help! Feel free to pm me. I want you to be able to make an informed decision.

Last edited:
  • Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I truly appreciate all the information you've given me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :heart:
On one hand it's good if the post office records me signing for it because then the blame most likely would not be shifted onto my parents. My worry with having the package sent directly to my home is the fear that my parents might sign for it without knowing what it is. Could plausible deniability really protect them in that case? Wouldn't the authorities be able to obtain proof from UPS that one of them signed for it? I've had plenty of packages delivered to my house that I haven't had to sign for and they've just been left out on the front porch, but those were all typically from Amazon. Is there a chance that since the package of N would be shipped from an international source that signing for it would be a requirement?

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I truly appreciate all the information you've given me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :heart:
On one hand it's good if the post office records me signing for it because then the blame most likely would not be shifted onto my parents. My worry with having the package sent directly to my home is the fear that my parents might sign for it without knowing what it is. Could plausible deniability really protect them in that case? Wouldn't the authorities be able to obtain proof from UPS that one of them signed for it? I've had plenty of packages delivered to my house that I haven't had to sign for and they've just been left out on the front porch, but those were all typically from Amazon. Is there a chance that since the package of N would be shipped from an international source that signing for it would be a requirement?
Of course!!!! Am glad any of it felt helpful to you! On signing.... hm. Depends on the shipper partially and the service they are using. If it is tracked, you can know when it arrives so you can sign?? I do not think it NEEDS to be signed for. Wrennie, I understand you want to protect your family. I do also want to add that if this were to be found etc, there may be a time pressure in terms of your exit- I wonder if you will feel pressured to leave soon after receiving it?

And they can deny it yeah as long as they do not open it. You can even record yourself opening it and attach it to an email to be sent out after you are gone if you want to go above and beyond in removing any legal implications from them.

So, I read this somewhere on how people buy stuff of the deep web- they have packages sent to abandoned homes or properties for sale and request the post office to deliver the package in the back because they work late hours and have had packages stolen. Then they go pick up the package later. That can be a pretty anon way to do it but requires finding an address near you that is on sale and that no one will show up to for the week of the delivery. Can be tested out first with a cheaper package than the $800 N.

Last edited:
  • Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Of course!!!! Am glad any of it felt helpful to you! On signing.... hm. Depends on the shipper partially and the service they are using. If it is tracked, you can know when it arrives so you can sign?? I do not think it NEEDS to be signed for. Wrennie, I understand you want to protect your family. I do also want to add that if this were to be found etc, there may be a time pressure in terms of your exit- I wonder if you will feel pressured to leave soon after receiving it?

And they can deny it yeah as long as they do not open it. You can even record yourself opening it and attach it to an email to be sent out after you are gone if you want to go above and beyond in removing any legal implications from them.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense! I've heard that A often used private couriers to deliver the packages so it's likely C would too!

How exactly would the authorities have proof of the individual in question opening it though? Fingerprints? Wouldn't the person get fingerprints on it just from being handed the package? Do you mean if they were to open it right in front of the delivery guy? Would plausible deniability not count in that instance even if the person genuinely did not know what was inside? If that were the case you'd think that a lot more innocent people would be framed by their enemies intentionally sending illicit substances to their houses.

My Dad is incredibly meddlesome to a fault & so he'd be sure to dig right into any package we receive soon after signing for it. He'd likely wait until after the delivery guy had left, though. The main reason I'm fretting over this is that the nature of my father's employment means he could get fired just for ME having looked at the DarkNet (if there were any proof, that is). I don't know if he's simply fear-mongering, but he stresses that any illegal activity whatsoever that could be traced directly to this household would cost him his job.

It would probably be easy for the cops to conclude that I was the one that ordered it, what with there being existing evidence of me having been sectioned last year & being all-around suicidal. I just don't know if my dad's work would catch wind of the investigation and automatically fire him because of it.

I hate that my CTB would potentially implicate my family to such a degree. I just can't bear being physically tormented by my disease any longer. My body acts as an instrument of torture.