• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OctoSquid311600

OctoSquid311600

Squid
Aug 22, 2023
Hi, this is my first post here. :)

I'm wondering how many milligrams (fent) would be lethal for a female, 112 lbs, 5'5? Would the dose need to be higher if I am taking suboxone daily 12mg and no other opioids for 2 years? and Is it possible to IV it because I have heard that its impossible to die from an IV injection of opioids while taking subs because you will be forced into withdrawal instead. but I'm not sure if that's true.. I'm not planning on doing it, but I need info. So Thank you for any advice you have, and for reading. <3
Also please let me know what you think of this MO and if you think it is reliable?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LSDXMT
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
The naloxone in Suboxone does act as an antagonist of the mu-opioid receptors so it can increase the amount of opioids like fentanyl needed to undergo an effect. The buprenorphine in Suboxone is a partial agonist of the mu-opioid receptors, so it can induce some effect but it also blocks full agonists like fentanyl from binding, therefore it acts to block the effects of full agonists like fentanyl. For opioid naive persons, 2 mg fentanyl is probably enough to be lethal, but combined with suboxone and perhaps some opioid tolerance and it may be much more difficult. It is possible most likely with a high enough dose, say 20 mg of fentanyl or taking an even more potent fentanyl analogue like carfentanil. There is also the option of combining the fentanyl with another depressant from the benzodiazepine class or even better, a barbiturate, but barbs are very hard to come by. It is very difficult to come up with a precise dose which is fatal for everyone though, so individual cases may vary of course.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos
OctoSquid311600

OctoSquid311600

Squid
Aug 22, 2023
The naloxone in Suboxone does act as an antagonist of the mu-opioid receptors so it can increase the amount of opioids like fentanyl needed to undergo an effect. The buprenorphine in Suboxone is a partial agonist of the mu-opioid receptors, so it can induce some effect but it also blocks full agonists like fentanyl from binding, therefore it acts to block the effects of full agonists like fentanyl. For opioid naive persons, 2 mg fentanyl is probably enough to be lethal, but combined with suboxone and perhaps some opioid tolerance and it may be much more difficult. It is possible most likely with a high enough dose, say 20 mg of fentanyl or taking an even more potent fentanyl analogue like carfentanil. There is also the option of combining the fentanyl with another depressant from the benzodiazepine class or even better, a barbiturate, but barbs are very hard to come by. It is very difficult to come up with a precise dose which is fatal for everyone though, so individual cases may vary of course.
Thanks for the info. Do you know if suboxone still block the effects of fent regardless of how it's taken? Would it force withdrawal if you IV it?

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
Naloxone is only bioavailable if it's injected IV. It's the buprenorphine with super strong binding affinity while acting as partial agonist that is the limiting factor, not naloxone, if you are taking suboxone. Naloxone is just there to prevent abuse.

and yes, suboxone will still have effect as partial agonist regardless of what method you use to take full agonist opioids like fentanyl.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSDXMT
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
Naloxone is only bioavailable if it's injected IV. It's the buprenorphine with super strong binding affinity while acting as partial agonist that is the limiting factor, not naloxone, if you are taking suboxone. Naloxone is just there to prevent abuse.

and yes, suboxone will still have effect as partial agonist regardless of what method you use to take full agonist opioids like fentanyl.
Yeah you are right, when taken by mouth it does seem to have very high first pass metabolism. I seem to be stupid today.

OctoSquid311600

OctoSquid311600

Squid
Aug 22, 2023

Would waiting a couple of days without taking suboxone make the effect of the fentanyl stronger when I take it?

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
Would waiting a couple of days without taking suboxone make the effect of the fentanyl stronger when I take it?
in general yes. Once you are ~1-2 full day off from suboxone you will probably also have cravings. In case you decide this is the way to go but change your mind in the middle of it, wait a day after taking fentanyl before restarting suboxone. You'll have unpleasant withdrawal if you take suboxone while fentanyl is still mostly in your system since suboxone kicks the fentanyl off the opioid receptors.

OctoSquid311600

OctoSquid311600

Squid
Aug 22, 2023
in general yes. Once you are ~1-2 full day off from suboxone you will probably also have cravings. In case you decide this is the way to go but change your mind in the middle of it, wait a day after taking fentanyl before restarting suboxone. You'll have unpleasant withdrawal if you take suboxone while fentanyl is still mostly in your system since suboxone kicks the fentanyl off the opioid receptors
That sounds terrible, I'll just have to make sure not to change my mind then

D

Danzig616

Feb 7, 2022
All I take is kratom which you would think would be super mild compared to fent but when I had an op a year ago teby couldn't put me out with fent. He even gave me 3x more than he'd ever given anyone else and I was asking for more so all I'm saying is if you're used to opiates at all there's a good chance the fent won't work for you. My favoured method so far is the charcoal bbq in the car method after a load of benzos and zops but I'm just procrastinating now and it's pissing me off. How do some people just have the balls to ctb and others like me don't seem to. It's almost like we have some kind of programming some of us where we just can't follow through. I fully believe we're in some kind of simulation and we're an A.I kind of given free will but maybe for some of us the free will is limited because I don't feel I have enough free will to commit. It's strange. I'm absolutely wanting to go, not worried about leaving anyone behind, I have nothing except pain mental and physical every waking second and I have no fear of death. Even if I went to hell I'm really not bothered or scared. I'm worried about death being painful obviously but that's it ans it shouldn't be enough to stop me going through. If anyone has an even quicker and simpler method than charcoal poisoning then I'm all ears

Reactions: OctoSquid311600