• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dolan400

Apr 17, 2024
I was planning to ctb using a Glock 40/hollow point through the mouth but am afraid of experiencing pain. How can I psych up the courage to finally pull the trigger? I've seen videos like the Ricardo Lopez one and it's clear that despite doing it through the mouth…he experienced pain based on his groan after the impact.

Reactions: marchshift
FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

I hate myself
Apr 16, 2024
A bullet from that gun will travel at the speed of sound, I doubt you'd even hear the gunshot. If you hit your brain stem, death will be instant, so I don't think you should worry about pain.

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Putting your gun inside your mouth and aiming for the brain stem should do the trick pretty reliably with most calibers, since the pressure of the gunshot within your mouth can burst your skull as far as I know.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Putting your gun inside your mouth and aiming for the brain stem should do the trick pretty reliably with most calibers, since the pressure of the gunshot within your mouth can burst your skull as far as I know.
I wouldn't try it with a .22

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Properly aimed, yes. Plan on a mess. 😬

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It is more than sufficient, and especially hollow point rounds expand upon impact causing lots of damage around the impact area. Most importantly is to NEVER aim below the chin! Hollywood and media/movies have a very skewed and bad representation of characters that CTB'd via firearm, and that just isn't reality. In fact, if one aims below the chin, there is a significant chance of failure and likely permanent damage. However, aiming through the roof of the mouth, angled upward and slightly to the back will likely hit the brainstem and destroy the organic matter surrounding it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think I've just always assumed any gun would work. The more you know.
It isn't that it can't work, but the smaller the caliber, the lower the odds of it working. People use .22 cal rifles to hunt squirrels because they don't do that much damage. If everything is perfect - your aim - and you happen to hit the brain stem right dead on the nose, it could very well work. But, if you're off just a little bit, you may just cause serious damage to yourself, but survive. A larger bullet with more powder behind is just going to do more damage. It's really that simple. That's why a shotgun with multiple projectiles is really the best gun to use for a firearm CTB. The pellets spread out in a conical shape as they exit the barrel, and there are multiple projectiles exiting the barrel with a lot of energy behind them.

• Informative
Reactions: 3/4Dead