• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
First off i want to state i don't want any one else getting hurt if and when i cbt. Secondly I would prefer SN or another less "messy" method due to i want to donate my body to science (not medically though). Thirdly before i get into this, I wouldn't pass a background check due to a hospitalization a little over a year ago and some of my diagnosis wouldn't help. Finally I'm not ready to cbt but im darn close to it, so i can wait for a little while to think it over and be 100% sure I'm ready and it will work. With that out of the way I was wondering would a black powder pistol if discharged in the right spot be a reliable method. If so how would I angle it in my mouth so I don't fail. Again i want to state I don't want any one to get hurt so where would be a good place to do this where my body would get found. I was thinking a small field next to an under pass and i do it against the concrete of the underpass. It's a semi popular place for homeless people in my area to hang out during the day so i would be found and wouldn't be stopped if I did it at night. If there's any other advice or recommendations on this method feel free to tell me.

SatouR

SatouR

Spiraling into insanity
Mar 29, 2023
Reliability would depend on the caliber and the state of the pistol.
You would also need to know how to properly load the pistol.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Reliability would depend on the caliber and the state of the pistol.
You would also need to know how to properly load the pistol.
I was thinking of a .44 loaded with .45 for a tight fit. As for the state of the pistol im planning on getting a functional replica, already found a few places that sell them online and I don't wanna do in person so no awkward questions. As for how to load the pistol i have that covered, I have and will continue to do research plus i have found a few sellers for preloaded and measured black powder rounds for revolvers that would be compatible and have enough stopping power at close range but not over pressured to cause a miss fire/catastrophic failure.

SatouR

SatouR

Spiraling into insanity
Mar 29, 2023
I was thinking of a .44 loaded with .45 for a tight fit. As for the state of the pistol im planning on getting a functional replica, already found a few places that sell them online and I don't wanna do in person so no awkward questions. As for how to load the pistol i have that covered, I have and will continue to do research plus i have found a few sellers for preloaded and measured black powder rounds for revolvers that would be compatible and have enough stopping power at close range but not over pressured to cause a miss fire/catastrophic failure.
In that case, I see no reason why it shouldn't be reliable.