A

Anonymous6657

Apr 27, 2019
I was thinking about using the belt of bath robe to hang from my mom's closet beam thing, but I'm not sure if it'll hold though. I'm 5"1 and about 130ish pounds. I don't understand how people hang with actual belts so I'm trying with a cotton one I guess. I've tied it before but I can never fit my head through or hang in the air even though I'm short.

Should I get pictures to provide mire details?

Reactions: Marz, Kikoo Loool, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Probably best to post pictures. I definitely wouldn't trust the belt from my own bath robe though. Leather tends to be stronger than cotton and polyester.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Just go with a safe option like a rope. Wonder why a lot of people use these kind of items to hang themselves. If hanging goes wrong it can go seriously wrong.

Reactions: ArtVandelay and Escaper Boy
A

Anonymous6657

Apr 27, 2019
Just go with a safe option like a rope. Wonder why a lot of people use these kind of items to hang themselves. If hanging goes wrong it can go seriously wrong.
Don't have a rope

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Can't

Without going into too much detail I can't just buy one

Why can't you buy one? If your robe belt breaks during your attempt you could end up with serious brain damage.

A

Anonymous6657

Apr 27, 2019
Why can't you buy one? If your robe belt breaks during your attempt you could end up with serious brain damage.
No money and I wouldn't be able to get someone to buy it for me

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
I'm in the same boat. Already made a noose out of my robe belt just in case.

Even though I'm technically an adult at this point (18), the reason I can't get an actual rope is because Im still under my parents and have absolutely no money or any way of making money since they've confined me to the house. I graduate soon so i guess I'll have to sell an organ or something to get the things I need.

Reactions: Anonymous6657 and Ivenocare
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
I'm in the same boat. Already made a noose out of my robe belt just in case.

Even though I'm technically an adult at this point (18), the reason I can't get an actual rope is because Im still under my parents and have absolutely no money or any way of making money since they've confined me to the house. I graduate soon so i guess I'll have to sell an organ or something to get the things I need.

You can apply for a credit card and just lie about your income. Less painful than organ harvesting.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I was thinking about using the belt of bath robe to hang from my mom's closet beam thing, but I'm not sure if it'll hold though. I'm 5"1 and about 130ish pounds. I don't understand how people hang with actual belts so I'm trying with a cotton one I guess. I've tied it before but I can never fit my head through or hang in the air even though I'm short.

Should I get pictures to provide mire details?
It didnt work for me !