SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
From my research, it looks like it would be enough but I wanted some conformation first.

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
It's your decision on if and how you go, but I'd think twice about jumping off the cliffs of Dover. Unless you hit head first your probably not going to die instantly and your survival instinct probably won't let you go head first. Plus it's such a mess for people to clean up later. BTW your profile pic is perfect for this post :pfff:

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I live on the Pacific coast and can't help but look at the cliffs and think, just close my eyes and fall. Ideally I would die on impact then get swept out to sea and vanish so no one has to risk their life retrieving my body and cleaning up the mess. Every so often the news reports a body washing ashore...I wonder if these are CTBs.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you don't care about pain then I'd say yes. But are the rocks just rocks or in water? That could cushion the fall

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
if you're choosing to do it on rocks i would say that's fine. Acc to lostallhope, jumping from 150 ft onto land is associated with a 95% mortality rate. What it doesn't take into account is the length of time it takes for that 95% to die.

If you get worried about this, maybe bring some painkillers or hard booze to take before the fall, and try to fall in a place hard for potential rescuers to get to fast.