• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
I'm about 90-100 pounds, each pill is 10mg so it should be 180mg if I take them all together. I'm afab and 19 if that's important, 5'2. I don't exactly want to die just yet but i want to at least experience an overdose so I know how it'd feel if I failed. is this a lethal dose? if not what symptoms will I have if I take it?

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedSloth and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hi this will definitely not kill you

• Informative
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, nameeater and bebebeep
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
Hi this will definitely not kill you
ty that's perfect I love you sm mwah mwah ❤️❤️ id rather not die with my 3yo niece in the house lmao

Reactions: ArtemisaGentileschi
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
Very bad idea. OD on that definitely won't kill you but will cause unpleasant OD on AD symptoms like tremor, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, convulsions, and tachycardia. With following up serotonin syndrome. No reason to "test" it unless you want to make your life worse and harm your health.

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
An OD on Lexapro is very much not likely to kill you in fact it will likely not even cause that many complications so if you are trying to 'see what an OD feels like' without dying you likely wont even get that. However the one rare but not impossible thing that could happen is it could trigger serotonin syndrome which can be fatal so with what you want as your outcome from this it is actually a bad idea all around.