M

MutatedFlower

Nov 24, 2020
I have no value or function in society; and I'm not sure I could have one even if I wanted to. I'm a neet and am very secluded. I have no social skills, as I've lost the little I've had.

I've dug myself a deep hole that I can't get out of. I can't make friends, so I feel like crap. I become depressed and lose motivation to do anything about it. I've been diagnosed with aspergers by multiple psycholgists. I've also been diagnosed with bipolar.

I feel like a degenerate and maybe I am one. On top of this, I'm fucking stupid, which might partly from my last suicide attempt.

So yeah I'm suicidal, not at the breaking point yet but getting there. I still have some hope.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Zebedee, foxdie and 13 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've also become a NEET because of depression. I know how hard your life can be even though people will say things such as "You don't work? Wow, must be fun to have a lot of free time" "You don't go to university? wow, you don't have a future" etc

What I can recommend you from my personal experience
is that you take advantage of your spare time and find a hobby. In my case, it's learning japanese.

I'm still depressed and will probably CTB next year, but this humble hobby makes me happy and enables me to live for another day ignoring all the bulls*it!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shiv15, Sensei, Dizzylady80 and 6 others
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Why do you think you need to have value or function in society to exist? Our capitalist society is greedy in that you're only valuable when you're making money so maybe it's not the worst thing if you don't have this value. Why not think about what makes you happy and spend time chasing that instead (as long as you're not hurting anyone obviously)? You literally have mental health issues and a disability. If anything, society is supposed to lend you a hand. Isn't that the function of society? Ideally, at least. Don't be harsh on yourself. Society has failed you and a lot of us with mental health issues.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Dizzylady80, LigottiFan19 and 2 others
Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
I totally get where you are coming from and I would consider myself a neet. I'm always in seclusion and I lack the social skills to make and keep friends. I have many mental illnesses that keep me stuck. I also feel like I don't contribute to or belong in society.

If you need someone to talk to please let me know, it helps to talk to someone that somewhat relates to you. I feel the same way that you do, you're not alone.

• Love
Reactions: toseeyousmile, x~Sophia~x and MutatedFlower
M

MutatedFlower

Nov 24, 2020
I totally get where you are coming from and I would consider myself a neet. I'm always in seclusion and I lack the social skills to make and keep friends. I have many mental illnesses that keep me stuck. I also feel like I don't contribute to or belong in society.

If you need someone to talk to please let me know, it helps to talk to someone that somewhat relates to you. I feel the same way that you do, you're not alone.
Yeah don't know how to dm. If you could dm me, I'd love to talk to you

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I've also become a NEET because of depression. I know how hard your life can be even though people will say things such as "You don't work? Wow, must be fun to have a lot of free time" "You don't go to university? wow, you don't have a future" etc

What I can recommend you from my personal experience
is that you take advantage of your spare time and find a hobby. In my case, it's learning japanese.

I'm still depressed and will probably CTB next year, but this humble hobby makes me happy and enables me to live for another day ignoring all the bulls*it!
Another NEET here, I understand exactly how you feel. It's the worst when I tell someone I slept all day (because depression) and get "Wow lucky"

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
@MutatedFlower @iamhopeless You need to hit a certain number of posts to DM, not sure the number. It's to weed out trolls and the like. I totally relate to being in a deep hole I've dug myself. It keeps getting deeper and deeper and the light at the top is becoming more faint. Sending hugs :hug:

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yep not just worthless but my mental health issues as well ughh

Reactions: Skathon