• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I honestly believe the worst feeling in the world is when you want to commit suicide but can't.

Sounds silly, but sometimes helping people access a drug like nembutal or offering a service to mentally ill like Belgium does would be a great way to end suffering.

Sometimes there is no hope, no matter how much we want to believe there is.

Just my two cents, but that's what I feel. I want to shoot myself but don't have access to a gun. I want to hang myself but can't get a partial to work and don't have an anchor point that's high enough for a full suspension.

It really is the worst feeling in the world. Wanting to commit suicide when you know you can't

Reactions: GoatHerder, Loona6546645 and divinemistress36
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
It is futile to rely on government representatives. Pro-lifers are just normal human beings; this normality is not inherently good or bad, but simply an objective fact. People who do not wish to participate in life are forced to, trapped with no desirable options, as living beings are programmed this way. The only difference is that some lose every reason to continue.

This situation leaves us in constant torment until we can no longer endure it and act impulsively.

The sadism inherent in advanced beings like humans is malevolent and self-destructive, causing significant harm.

This is why sites like this exist, why methods for self-destruction are searched for, why ropes are bought for 'special' purposes, why some form a morbid attachment to knives, why the view from the front of a high-speed train becomes enticing, why human anatomy becomes a subject of grim fascination, and why various substances seem appealing for consumption.

It is indeed.. the worst feeling.

Reactions: Loona6546645