• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums...rved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

This is the worst thing that can happen to anyone I´d rather spend my life in a maximum security prison for the rest of my life than this because this is the worst prison to be in to be trapped in your own body especially if the mind works perfectly fine but the body is just unable to move.

This is also why I have said to my parents and brothers IF I ever end up as a vegetable I want to die because this shit really scares me. And what makes me so angry is that the people, police who "saved" him and his mother etc. all thinks they are so good people but they aren´t they are SELFISH!!! Just like getting a child into this world this is also selfish because he wanted to leave this world but was robbed of this, "No one asked to be born so everyone should have the choice to die".

• Aww..
Reactions: Coolchicka, Maksimka Ai, Jessica5 and 26 others
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Saw this story a little while ago.
Poor guy. I understand the moms pain, but they gotta let him go, he doesnt want to be here when he was in a better state than he is now... imagine how he feels now, i bet hes wanting to go even more...

I plan to leave a note saying do not resuscitate and not to keep me on any life support, and that if i end up alive but unable to to respond i want my family to contact dignitas. Ill make the letter out saying it was written with full consideration of the risks and that it is an informed and consious decision that was not influenced by anyone or anything.

Reactions: Coolchicka, mattwitt, Walilamdzi and 18 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
OMG. He blinks twice for yes when asked if he still wants to die???????? Why would they put that in the article? Poor thing.

Reactions: Coolchicka, LastFlowers, Walilamdzi and 12 others
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
This is no joke. The main reason I've waited so long - so scared of making problems bigger. It's so unfair. None of us asked to be born so why do we have to live?

Reactions: RABITIA, Coolchicka, Maksimka Ai and 14 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
That is also a fear of mine. That's why it's so important to make sure you won't get found in time.

Reactions: ThreeJack, Maksimka Ai, GinaIsReady and 11 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I already feel like a vegetable.

Reactions: Exit_charge, LastFlowers, Walilamdzi and 8 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
The most horrific part about this is he actually suceeded. He was offically free for 10 min. before being "saved" and reawoken into a worst hell than before. As always society is the biggest barrier. Makes both suicide and living as a hermit in a remote place away from everyone all the more appealing.

Reactions: Coolchicka, marcusuk63, GinaIsReady and 17 others
H

Hoid

Nov 1, 2018
This news article makes me absolutely furious. All those self-righteous pricks patting themselves on the back while this poor bastard is in a living hell. "Doctors hope that one day he will be able to operate a communications switch and an electric wheelchair." What. The. Fuck? Every time I'm positive that I've reached my deepest possible level of loathing for the human race, I'm proven wrong.

Reactions: Coolchicka, Maksimka Ai, Ἡγησίας and 25 others
ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
God I hope this isn't a possible outcome from SN if you're not found

Reactions: Deadgirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and 1 other person

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
Saw this story a little while ago.
Poor guy. I understand the moms pain, but they gotta let him go, he doesnt want to be here when he was in a better state than he is now... imagine how he feels now, i bet hes wanting to go even more...

I plan to leave a note saying do not resuscitate and not to keep me on any life support, and that if i end up alive but unable to to respond i want my family to contact dignitas. Ill make the letter out saying it was written with full consideration of the risks and that it is an informed and consious decision that was not influenced by anyone or anything.
make sure you have any directive notarized otherwise family or hospital can override it

Reactions: Coolchicka, LastFlowers, Jolene40 and 6 others
Y

yppah71

Oct 28, 2018
This scares me also - being injured in some permanent way and being in a worse spot than before. But, I also know that the trajectory of my life makes CTB the right decision - and that steadies me. It is just a question of picking the right method and doing it in a way that maximizes success. It is why forums like this are so valuable.

Reactions: Maksimka Ai, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 8 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Wtf, now he cant attempt again...scary! They should help him end his life peacefully

Reactions: LastFlowers, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 7 others
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
It annoys me that they attempt to resuscitate when they're clearly past the point of fully recovering. If he was depressed when he was fully abled why the fuck would he be ok living like this? It's sick

Reactions: Isabelx, Walilamdzi, color_me_gone and 14 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That is one of my biggest fears too. To be permanently injured in such a way that even I am unable to ctb, let alone even stop anyone from intervening. That is a fate worse than death itself. If I were he, I'd do everything I can and exhaust all options to receive a dignified death or euthanasia, but failing that, raise as much hell and trouble for the people who are keeping me alive.

Also he didn't regret his decision, he regret that he failed and has to live like a vegetable. This is something that pro-lifers do not understand let alone acknowledge with regards to suicidal people. It's also really disgusting how pro-lifers make it seem like the person was glad to be alive and even make it a posterchild of their anti-suicide campaign! So disgusting, fuck them!

Reactions: Maksimka Ai, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 10 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Why don't they just stick that poor man with a needle filed with Nembutal! These pro-life fucks piss me off.

Reactions: ForeverDefective, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 10 others
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Why don't they just stick that poor man with a needle filed with Nembutal! These pro-life fucks piss me off.

Because they're filthy fucking pro-life cunts.

Reactions: Maksimka Ai, ArtVandelay, color_me_gone and 12 others
BangBangBang

BangBangBang

INFP
Nov 16, 2018
He still wants to die and all of them think they know better what's best for him?

If an animal is suffering it's accepted to kill it and end it's pain
but suddenly when it's a human he/she HAS to live...

Do we hate each other that much?

If I was his mother I'd apply for dignitas long time ago and if they refused I'd kill him myself.

Reactions: Jolene40, throwaway777, color_me_gone and 14 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
He still wants to die and all of them think they know better what's best for him?

If an animal is suffering it's accepted to kill it and end it's pain
but suddenly when it's a human he/she HAS to live...

Do we hate each other that much?

If I was his mother I'd apply for dignitas long time ago and if they refused I'd kill him myself.
people are not rational at all.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deadgirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
He looks depressed in the pictures in the article as well, in my opinion

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deadgirl, 1964dodge and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
He looks depressed in the pictures in the article as well, in my opinion
Who would want to live like that? And damn the barbarians that's keeping him alive.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deadgirl, 1964dodge and 5 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
This is completely fucking disgusting.

And yes, I think it's the worst fear for most of us. For me it's a tie between being a vegetable and being permanently insane. Please unload a full magazine into my face if I'm ever either.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 9 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm mostly a vegetable anyway... but I wouldn't want to be a complete vegetable.

Reactions: RABITIA, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums...rved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

This is the worst thing that can happen to anyone I´d rather spend my life in a maximum security prison for the rest of my life than this because this is the worst prison to be in to be trapped in your own body especially if the mind works perfectly fine but the body is just unable to move.

This is also why I have said to my parents and brothers IF I ever end up as a vegetable I want to die because this shit really scares me. And what makes me so angry is that the people, police who "saved" him and his mother etc. all thinks they are so good people but they aren´t they are SELFISH!!! Just like getting a child into this world this is also selfish because he wanted to leave this world but was robbed of this, "No one asked to be born so everyone should have the choice to die".

It's so sad they are keeping him alive when he clearly still wants to die. You are correct they are so selfish. :angry:
I saw he was wearing a Bring Me The Horizon t shirt. I like that band also.

Reactions: Deadgirl, HaleyWayMCR, Anchors and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
This is completely fucking disgusting.

And yes, I think it's the worst fear for most of us. For me it's a tie between being a vegetable and being permanently insane. Please unload a full magazine into my face if I'm ever either.

Same here, I'd rather be dead than to be a vegetable.

Reactions: color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, onewayroad and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
OMG. He blinks twice for yes when asked if he still wants to die???????? Why would they put that in the article? Poor thing.

Just makes me mad they won't honor his wishes. :angry:

Reactions: Maksimka Ai, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 5 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
It's horrible facts. I have a "friend" who jumped in front of a train. He ended up in a wheelchair, lost both legs, paralyzed in his lower extremities. After years of physical rehabilitation he was so addicted to Morphine, had to spend 1y at rehab with heavy addicts. He's got severe phantom limb pain as well.

This is one of the reasons why I would never risk to be found.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, color_me_gone, Deadgirl and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
It's horrible facts. I have a "friend" who jumped in front of a train. He ended up in a wheelchair, lost both legs, paralyzed in his lower extremities. After years of physical rehabilitation he was so addicted to Morphine, had to spend 1y at rehab with heavy addicts. He's got severe phantom limb pain as well.

This is one of the reasons why I would never risk to be found.
That's horrorfying.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deadgirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That is also a fear of mine. That's why it's so important to make sure you won't get found in time.

I'm also afraid of being found too soon as well. I would really like to end it in a comfortable motel room but too scared of the cleaning person coming in before I'm completely gone. Too cold to do it outside now … also may be found there as well. :(

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The most horrific part about this is he actually suceeded. He was offically free for 10 min. before being "saved" and reawoken into a worst hell than before. As always society is the biggest barrier. Makes both suicide and living as a hermit in a remote place away from everyone all the more appealing.

Why is it society can't get we don't want to be "Saved". How selfish it is to hold on to someone who clearly doesn't want to be here.
Especially in his case. Just prolonging his suffering so his mother will be happy. It's too bad she can't see she needs to let him go.
Just shaking my head that animals get a more humane way to die than we do as humans. :'(

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This news article makes me absolutely furious. All those self-righteous pricks patting themselves on the back while this poor bastard is in a living hell. "Doctors hope that one day he will be able to operate a communications switch and an electric wheelchair." What. The. Fuck? Every time I'm positive that I've reached my deepest possible level of loathing for the human race, I'm proven wrong.

AMEN !!!! :angry:

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deadgirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others