O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
I've got everything ready. Bags packed. hotel chosen. method for ctb is ready. everything I can think of.

But I keep asking...what if it fails for some reason. I plan on placing DNR signs (do not resucitate) and NO CPR sign. also I have my "living will" from my doctor. although I'm not sure how much that would protect me from a "rescue" from medics, while I'm unconscious.

I'm scared the most of being discovered before everything is final.

Reactions: RedHarlequin, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Morituri_Te_Salutant and 2 others
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Yes definitely, afraid that when the time comes I will fuck up badly and persist with new unpredictable lifelong medical issues.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes, especially since I won't get a second try. My method is intraoral gunshot wound. Being out in the middle of nowhere should minimize the chance that someone will "save" me though.

Reactions: filthyrottendirty
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im definitely scared of screwing it up and then having to live like a vegetable for the rest of my days.

Reactions: Celerity and lofticries
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
I can easily purchase what is sold as 'sodium nitrite 99% purity' buy I have no idea how to test it. I'm even more sceptical because it's easily available on Amazon in my country.

I've heard there's some sort of a test where you collect your blood and add SN to it, and the purity can be determined by what colour the blood turns into. But I'm too much of a pussy to collect my blood.

Sigh

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Does the DNR and no CPR signs work if its a suicide attempt though?

But yes, mos def I'm scared considering the exit bag/mask method can leave me with permanent brain damage. Though I might pass on this method if I can get some N in the future.

Reactions: Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm worried about my 4th try being unsuccessful. Can't fail again.

Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
Yes. I have 12g of Ami (14g in a week's time) but no anti-emetics or benzos. Even if I had the cocktail, it takes too long, I'd never risk it. I would be discovered in time, so medical intervention could save me. Only 2% of drug poisonings are successful. Ami with charcoal, drowning, or an oven bag made my short list. I think drowning is my best bet, but the water around me is shallow (6ft max) so I need to pass out successfully, as it's the drowning that kills.
I'm worried about my 4th try being unsuccessful. Can't fail again.
I seem to remember reading you tried overdose + bag and ripped the bag off while unconscious? I considered it after Geo Stone suggested it wasn't an awful idea lol, but the more I thought about it, I realised there were quite a few issues with it after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yes. Even though I'm lucky to have N, thoughts about failing and becoming a vegetable won't leave. At this point I think it has more to do with SI than an actual possibility of failure.