• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I don't know about you guys, but I often get worried over the fact that my family might face several costs that could be the result of my death, I did state in my note that I want my body donated to science but what scares me is the medical costs that can arise from the result of me dying or the amount of money that comes just from attempting to CTB. In the short term it will have negative effects but at least in the long term, my family doesn't have to pay for my college tuition. Do you guys often get these worries and how do you overcome them?

Reactions: lv-gras and SnowyDreams
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I don't give one f***. Suffering for the rest of my life isn't worth any amount of money someone saves.

Reactions: couldntthinkofaname, lv-gras, Bringmepeace and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Here the government covers the funeral costs.
But even if it didn't, I wouldn't care. I mean am I supposed to suffer another 5-6-7 decades or whatever because of a few hundred dollars that my family would have to pay for my cremation? please...

The whole funeral business is a scam anyway - all the coffins, flowers, make up, clothes, speeches... pure vanity and denial of death.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
But even if it didn't, I wouldn't care. I mean am I supposed to suffer another 5-6-7 decades or whatever because of a few hundred dollars that my family would have to pay for my cremation? please...

The whole funeral business is a scam anyway - all the coffins, flowers, make up, clothes, speeches... pure vanity and denial of death.
This.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018

this!

Reactions: Smilla and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I try to think about the money I will be saving them in the long term.

Reactions: betteroffdead, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I try to think about the money I will be saving them in the long term.
Exactly. Their emotions blind them to logic so of course they probably won't see that your suffering is a long-term cost.

Reactions: couldntthinkofaname, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, SnowyDreams and 2 others
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I worry a lot. I want to be cremated because it's cheaper and because burials are awful imo but it's still expensive. If they want to hold a funeral it'll be expensive too. So much money wasted. I wish I could just vanish.

Reactions: Mayfil, betteroffdead, lv-gras and 2 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I don't know about you guys, but I often get worried over the fact that my family might face several costs that could be the result of my death, I did state in my note that I want my body donated to science but what scares me is the medical costs that can arise from the result of me dying or the amount of money that comes just from attempting to CTB. In the short term it will have negative effects but at least in the long term, my family doesn't have to pay for my college tuition. Do you guys often get these worries and how do you overcome them?
Honestly who cares? After the fact it will not matter anyway... nothing will

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and mattwitt
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I worry a lot. I want to be cremated because it's cheaper and because burials are awful imo but it's still expensive. If they want to hold a funeral it'll be expensive too. So much money wasted. I wish I could just vanish.
This is why its so important to do the right thing with your children and for people to treat eachother right because if they don't its going to be so costly on everyone when depression takes its final course on someone . But remember it's not your fault and at this point your peace is more important than how much it will cost to bury you.

Reactions: Smilla, lv-gras and PatKat
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018

obviously, it's up to you, however I am sure they would be happier spending more money on your college tuition than a few thousand bucks for your funeral.

Reactions: lv-gras
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I have life insurance that includes funeral cover. (And suicide is covered)

Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
No I don't. The end of the day we can't take it with us