• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
I have a 2lb container of 99% pure sodium nitrite. I want to end my life peacefully but am worried. This chemical has all sorts of warnings. I am worried about burning my skin, toxifying the water supply, burning down my apartment, and explosions.

I am clumsy and not good with some things.

I am also worried about failing. I don't know how much is 25mg, and I worry that my antiemetics (paliperidone and olanzapine) will not work.

Here is a plan that I had.

1: I will mix 3 teaspoons of SN with 50 ml h20. I will first open the container and then put the spoon in it, to get the chemical.

2: with bare hands, I will close the container as tightly as I can

3: before doing this, about an hour before, I will take my Paliperidone (I am prescribed olanzapine and take it nightly).

4: I all drink the potion, having removed all clumps of SN and having the SN dissolved. I will lay down on my bed to die.

Does anyone see any problems with this plan, or think it will work? I am very worried about handling this dangerous chemical.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and motyxia
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Does anyone see any problems with this plan, or think it will work? I am very worried about handling this dangerous chemical.
I'm certainly no expert so I can't comment on much else save for what I am about to say.
I have seen it mentioned before on here that fasting before you take SN is somewhat beneficial/necessary.
It's something you left out that is definitely worth looking into.

On a different note; where did you get your SN from?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I have a 2lb container of 99% pure sodium nitrite. I want to end my life peacefully but am worried. This chemical has all sorts of warnings. I am worried about burning my skin, toxifying the water supply, burning down my apartment, and explosions.

I am clumsy and not good with some things.

I am also worried about failing. I don't know how much is 25mg, and I worry that my antiemetics (paliperidone and olanzapine) will not work.

Here is a plan that I had.

1: I will mix 3 teaspoons of SN with 50 ml h20. I will first open the container and then put the spoon in it, to get the chemical.

2: with bare hands, I will close the container as tightly as I can

3: before doing this, about an hour before, I will take my Paliperidone (I am prescribed olanzapine and take it nightly).

4: I all drink the potion, having removed all clumps of SN and having the SN dissolved. I will lay down on my bed to die.

Sod. Nit. not reactive in ways other chemicals are. Taking from container & decanting to glass will be fine.

As for other questions, perhaps see Stan's Guide in resources section or use search bar for measurements. Guide lists antiemetics, tho many have passed without them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69, blueclover_., patheticpartner and 2 others
S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
To the user above with the laugh emoticons, there is nothing funny here. I am a dying man who is suffering beyond belief.
Got SN from Walmart. Got it online.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sides, blueclover_., patheticpartner and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
To the user above with the laugh emoticons, there is nothing funny here. I am a dying man who is suffering beyond belief.
B sure 2 test it. Info on how to do in search facility. Blood test or aquarium test info available.

Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Last edited:
S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
I am in unbearable pain and I'm being laughed at. This group may not be the right place for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sides, patheticpartner, Butterflyfree and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I am in unbearable pain and I'm being laughed at. This group may not be the right place for me.
Most users not like above. Mockery frowned upon in group and is against user rules. Above post v insensitive.
How to test SN for purity:

Thread 'Testing my SN using the aquarium testing strips' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Blood test: Extract small amount blood, mix some SN. If blood turns chocolate brown is considered effective.

• Love
S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
Maybe he/she will get banned. This is very hurtful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, patheticpartner, goldenvirginia and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would never laugh at you. I am sorry you are in so much pain. Life is just so horrible. Whatever happens I hope you find peace and freedom from your suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Sides, patheticpartner and 3 others
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019

This is not a common behaviour here. I have reported this, and he/she will get a warning or get banned.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, patheticpartner and sufferingextremely
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
You can say anything you want to. I dont know you. Nor do I have any idea if what you say is factual. This is the internet.

Plenty of new accounts coming on here asking for opinions on their plan. As a first post with detailed info: either you are either LE / FT26 or you are real and already did your homework. If its then latter then you should already know a lot. If your intent is to end your life complaining about a substance and asking us whether it's ok to handle doesn't make much sense. If it's an issue then research something else. You also don't need anyone's approval to do research another method.

There is no shortage of information on SN on this site. As such you dont need anyone's approval of your plan except your own.

Best wishes.

EDIT: YOU ARE WELCOMED TO REPORT ME. I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION JUST AS YOU ARE. I HAVE A MIND AND WILL SPEAK IT WHEN I WANT. IF THAT IS A PROBLEM THEN IM HAPPY TO BE OUT!!

Half of the people here are so gullible. It takes for someone to jump up and down screaming "I'm dangerous" before they give posts a second thought. Dont be mad at me because I'm not in that camp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheers, Eternity04 and Butterflyfree
Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
First rule of thumb, never trust anyone at first glance.

• Love
Reactions: Peel_the_Banana
S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
Is it ok to close the container with bare hands? FYI, I have looked for answers to this online and cannot find them.

also, how many teaspoons is 25 grams?
I don't know what LE or FT 26 is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Is it ok to close the container with bare hands? FYI, I have looked for answers to this online and cannot find them.

also, how many teaspoons is 25 grams?
I don't know what LE or FT 26 is.
Not heard any reports of skin reactions.

Unsure of measurements. Can only suggest obtaining some scales to be sure.

Top right of screen is magnifyingnglass symbol. Select to search forum threads. If using mobile phone and search not working, put browser into desktop mode & try again.

• Hugs
S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
I wasn't able. I have severe PTSD and have extreme difficulty concentrating. I was too handicapped and worried that I would make my drink wrong and/or spill my bottle of SN. I am switching my method to N. It is much easier as I understand it. there was one night that I wasn't so handicapped, but I didn't have the willpower to fast. I decided to make my drink as soon as I wake up, as I would be fasting all night. Then I was too handicapped as mentioned. As I understand it, the only downside to N is the cost, and I will be able to handle that.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
I wasn't able. I have severe PTSD and have extreme difficulty concentrating. I was too handicapped and worried that I would make my drink wrong and/or spill my bottle of SN. I am switching my method to N. It is much easier as I understand it. there was one night that I wasn't so handicapped, but I didn't have the willpower to fast. I decided to make my drink as soon as I wake up, as I would be fasting all night. Then I was too handicapped as mentioned. As I understand it, the only downside to N is the cost, and I will be able to handle that.
Another downside to N is the taste, unfortunately. People have described it as unbearable, though it's still the most reliable and peaceful method out there. There are many threads on here talking about how to remedy the taste as well.

S

sufferingextremely

Oct 9, 2021
I have thought about mixing with orange juice, but I will check the thread. This site is such a blessing.