• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
I really don't want to deal with any possible fallout of me failing with the SN method. It seems way too good to be true, such an easy method. Can anyone give me some assurance?

Reactions: highlyvolatile, Nem, crybaby and 2 others
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I can't find it now but another user pointed out it has apparently a 70% success 30% failure ratio. Also:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Reactions: autumnal
Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
Ouch, 30% is way too high for me... I don't want to wake up in my own vomit and have an elevated heartbeat.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I really don't want to deal with any possible fallout of me failing with the SN method. It seems way too good to be true, such an easy method. Can anyone give me some assurance?
Research as much as you can. Read goodbye threads. Analyze everything. Knowledge is power. The more you know the more probability of success. I don't waste my time on social media anymore I use my time wisely to research and vent.

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, highlyvolatile, Skyview and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Might be worth bearing in mind that out of the 30 percent of the failed attempts many people would have changed their minds and called for help.

• Love
Reactions: Skyview, Nem, akrasia and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Might be worth bearing in mind that out of the 30 percent of the failed attempts many people would have changed their minds and called for help.
If you really want to die you wont call for help. You have to make up your mind 100%. Make sure that's your choice.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, highlyvolatile, Skyview and 3 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Virtually all of the failed cases appear to be where people were found or called an ambulance themselves, or where the protocol (Stan's guide) was not followed very closely.

If you take good precautions to not be found, and have a certain amount of determination to undergo some discomfort without calling an ambulance, then the chance of success should be very high. Some members have vomited, but still been successful. In the cases where people vomited it doesn't appear they drank any more SN, yet they still appeared to succeed, although the recommendation is to have a couple of extra glasses ready, and to drink more in the event of vomiting.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, roju, autumnal and 6 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
If you really want to die you wont call for help. You have to make up your mind 100%. Make sure that's your choice.
I agree. From what I have read it's a very reliable method when done right and relatively peaceful. I think it's a case of switching the phone off or getting it out of the way.
Virtually all of the failed cases appear to be where people were found or called an ambulance themselves, or where the protocol (Stan's guide) was not followed very closely.

If you take good precautions to not be found, and have a certain amount of determination to undergo some discomfort without calling an ambulance, then the chance of success should be very high. Some members have vomited, but still been successful. In the cases where people vomited it doesn't appear they drank any more SN, yet they still appeared to succeed, although the recommendation is to have a couple of extra glasses ready, and to drink more in the event of vomiting.
One thing I didn't get is why people were successful after vomiting. I thought it would have been vomited out of the empty stomach?

Last edited:
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I

One thing I didn't get is why people were successful after vomiting. I thought it would have been vomited out of the empty stomach?

They simply don't vomit it all out because some is absorbed. The lethal dose on Wikipedia says 71mg per kg. The regimen suggests 5x that much.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
I feel like you will be fine as long as you follow the regiment very very closely and have back-ups if that is your choice. Good Luck, all the best.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
They simply don't vomit it all out because some is absorbed. The lethal dose on Wikipedia says 71mg per kg. The regimen suggests 5x that much.
Thank you always wondered