• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
A thing I am worried about is my roommate coming home to see me dead. I really don't want to traumatize him like that. He already knows I am suicidal, but I still think it would be cruel for him to discover my body. He has to live with me because he is homeless and I wanted to help him out. Should I wait until he moves out before I enact my plan?

What have you guys thought of that also live with friends or family? Sorry if there's something already like this...

Reactions: Cyanide
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
What method dou you choose? I will probably go into a forest, lay down on a beautiful bed of moss and drink my N.
i would like to do the same, just worried that i could either be found to early or too late. I don't want to survive and i dont want my family to go through the missing person process or have my photo going all around.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
You could try to do it in a few days when your partner is not going to be there. (Go for vacations, for example ...)
Or look for another place to ctb if this is possible...

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
i would like to do the same, just worried that i could either be found to early or too late. I don't want to survive and i dont want my family to go through the missing person process or have my photo going all around.

I thought about going into a deep forest far away from home. My suicide note will be found by my parents before I'm dead. Because of that I will not mention where I'm dying. I will have set up an email service which automatically sends the exact location of my suicide place to the police, about one day after I have drunk my N. That's the plan.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
A thing I am worried about is my roommate coming home to see me dead. I really don't want to traumatize him like that. He already knows I am suicidal, but I still think it would be cruel for him to discover my body. He has to live with me because he is homeless and I wanted to help him out. Should I wait until he moves out before I enact my plan?

What have you guys thought of that also live with friends or family? Sorry if there's something already like this...
I'd go hotel or somewhere in nature you know is private.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I'm doing it outdoors at night. Its a very quiet area. Granted there are houses nearby (which is why im doing it at night with some cover) but by the time anyone notices, ill be dead. Ill have at least 11 hours before day break. I suggest you do the same. Maybe a state park at night. If not then maybe a hotel?

L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
Okay, the hotel idea sounds like a really good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I still feel bad for the staff that have to deal with discovering me, but it's better than my roommate who knows me personally.
I am going to buy N, so at least my body will look peaceful and not disfigured upon discovery.
I don't think it's a good idea to do it while he's gone for a while, because he will still have to deal with seeing my body when he comes back and it's best for it to be taken care of soon as possible so I don't rot....
I feel bad because he has no place to go. I am going to wait until he has a van again, so he can at least have somewhere to sleep again before I die. He isn't on my lease, he is just couch surfing.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Okay, the hotel idea sounds like a really good idea. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I still feel bad for the staff that have to deal with discovering me, but it's better than my roommate who knows me personally.
I am going to buy N, so at least my body will look peaceful and not disfigured upon discovery.
I don't think it's a good idea to do it while he's gone for a while, because he will still have to deal with seeing my body when he comes back and it's best for it to be taken care of soon as possible so I don't rot....
I feel bad because he has no place to go. I am going to wait until he has a van again, so he can at least have somewhere to sleep again before I die. He isn't on my lease, he is just couch surfing.
I know how you feel, I also want want to go in a way that causes the least amount of harm / trauma to others.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I'm using my car as my final place. My method will be h2s gas, and it can kill others if youre not careful. Probably go out to the family cemetary...

I reccomend the hotel if youre going more peacefully. Plus, staying in a new place, feeling "pampered", it can change your perspective.

Reactions: Leann2 and Cyanide
M

Mopey

May 24, 2018
That's awfully considerate of you, but how long would it be before this person can get a van?

Reactions: Leann2
L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
That's awfully considerate of you, but how long would it be before this person can get a van?
He probably won't get it for a month or two.... He is saving up for money right now. But I could always buy the stuff and save it for later.