• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
How ironic is that? Or maybe not. They chose suicide prevention day before the biggest suicide terrorist attack in human history. Must be the elites laughing in our faces...

But on a serious note, they could have chosen a better day because the day was founded in 2003, 2 years after the devastating attacks on September 11th.

KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Ahh,,, cant wait for VSCO Stacy from theater class to tell us to just "drink water and do yoga"

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, woxihuanni, LifeIsACurse and 1 other person
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
I find that day more interesting when you think of the hijackings as a message, not an attack. The true irony was how US the chose to respond to that message (which was totally predicted beforehand), talk about suicide...

Also, I highly doubt that was largest suicide attack in human history even if you counted all four hijackings together.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I find that day more interesting when you think of the hijackings as a message, not an attack. The true irony was how US the chose to respond to that message (which was totally predicted beforehand), talk about suicide...

Also, I highly doubt that was largest suicide attack in human history even if you counted all four hijackings together.
I don't think people prior to an age where such an attack would be recorded in writings or oral history had the technological capability to commit a bigger attack.

Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Ahh,,, cant wait for VSCO Stacy from theater class to tell us to just "drink water and do yoga"
I just found out what a VSCO girl is and I'm old, jaded, grumpy and I-
nD7XBIk.png