• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Irregularity

Jul 4, 2019
I don't like making long bodied posts. I'm a young man of 24 with my own set of issues I've tried to kill myself twice while I was in the military but man are survival instincts strong. I couldn't bring myself to kill myself directly nor would my mind cooperate in planning a suicide I couldn't get out of. I've tried to mentally prepare myself by constantly torturing myself for weeks until my emotions shut down. I've tried exposure therapy meaning something like keeping a blade on my artery for hours/days seeing if the survivors instinct would lessen. I've even tried being the type to do it all suddenly in a fit of emotion. Nothing worked and I just kind-of accepted that I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, but nothing got better. My question is this: how do you prepare yourself or find the courage to commit suicide.

Reactions: Weems
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Hey there Irregularity. It's very difficult. I pseudo-attempted about a month ago but couldn't do it. I have a plan to do it tonight and part of defeating the SI is making an aspect of it beyond my control (handcuffing myself to a heavy kettle bell and jumping into the deep end of the pool). Of course that doesn't solve the SI before the fact but if I do manage to jump in the water, no amount of fighting will prevent me from sinking to the bottom and staying there.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Jen0804, Soul, Weems and 2 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I wish I knew! I'm not sure anyone here will have any satisfying answer since that fact that they're still here would suggest that they too suffer from the inability to get dead. Those who actually know how to make death happen aren't available for an interview.

Reactions: cornflowerblue and LMFAO FOCKERS
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I dont think there is a how-to guide for that. I think it's an individual decision such that your tolerance for life is worn down or you have just come to terms with the decision such that moving forward brings peace.

A few on here practice their chose method until they become comfortable with it assuming it's a more manual method (not poisons)

I

Irregularity

Jul 4, 2019
I wish I knew! I'm not sure anyone here will have any satisfying answer since that fact that they're still here would suggest that they too suffer from the inability to get dead. Those who actually know how to make death happen aren't available for an interview.
fair but the way I see it without an emotional fit of mania the only successful people might have a working up method I'm hoping to catch someone in the process ^.^ maybe speed me along a few years
I dont think there is a how-to guide for that. I think it's an individual decision such that your tolerance for life is worn down or you have just come to terms with the decision such that moving forward brings peace.

A few on here practice their chose method until they become comfortable with it assuming it's a more manual method (not poisons)
do you by chance know how they practice? my way didn't work out

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
do you by chance know how they practice? my way didn't work out

Check the resources thread in the forum or use the search function to find individual threads on people discussing their chosen methods.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If you put "survival instinct" into the search gizmo, quite a few threads come up:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/94020/?q=survival+instinct&o=relevance

Some of them include suggestions (usually chemical help), others are as baffled as yoy are. It's a bitch, all right.