• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathwish4ev

May 15, 2024
Hello Everyone, I am ready to catch the bus. I have been suicidal for many years, and no longer can take the pain. I failed an attempt OD-ing on propranolol on the 1st and spent a few days in the ICU & then 2 weeks in a mental hospital. I am desperate for the agony to end today, how do I make sure I am strong enough to jump off the bridge. Im open to suggestions. Im already planning to take ativan

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
instead of filling your head with hope, which can randomly happen at such a point, you should set your focus on the reason why you're interested in catching that bus.

repeating these reasons loudly build up the courage for me in some moments.

writing the reasons down and reading them over and over again can be helpful as well.

the entire issue when it comes being weakened in these moments is that your mind is being dragged all over the place. there are multiple thoughts telling you different kind of things, what makes it confusing and more difficult.

the mind needs to be distracted, because there's something in there that prevents us from doing certain actions.

repeating helps. reading helps. feeling absolute miserable helps. really depressing music helps as well.