Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
If the life is based in work everyday without end, I wish CTB, what is the point about work? The humanity must spin a while each day of our lives? Why nobody wants accept that the actual system has failed? I feel that I'm being crazy with this life so repetitive

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: die2live, Lostandlooking, butterflycollector and 11 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Some people like repetitiveness more than others. There are jobs that are less repetitive than the common ones; guess they would involve travelling and/or advanced education.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Personally, the whole renting out your body and mind for survival papers shtick has always been a large contributor to the dread and despair I wake up with every day. I'm a programmer, so I know I'm much better off than a lot of people, yet I barely have enough inner motivation to get through the workday, and at the end I'm starting to hate that which was enjoyable before.

It baffles me how people are completely fine with that arrangement, and I too, feel crazy because of that. Guess that makes two of us, @JustJudah.

• Love
Reactions: die2live, archipelago, Superdeterminist and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, us humans are just slaves to the system. For many people, doing a job they dislike can send them into despair. Like many things in life, working can be incredibly tedious and monotonous.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, heretogethelp, butterflycollector and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The best life is a life ended.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: fox_wannabe, Tiredsotired, mentalhealthfighter and 2 others
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Why do you think Biden is letting all these illegals in? More wage slaves bonus points if they have kids. The rich need us but they also have plenty to choose from

• Wow
Reactions: fox_wannabe and newave3
M

Mulder-x

Jul 23, 2021
Your a wage slave till you die. You either CTB or work till your dead.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: CatLove56, fox_wannabe, Jane Doe 13 and 3 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I'm on disability right now but the thought of going back to work makes me wanna CTB.

Reactions: die2live, newave3, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Work? I hear a foghorn - BORING. I am very bitter when attending slavery.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and not-2-b-the-answer
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Some people like repetitiveness more than others. There are jobs that are less repetitive than the common ones; guess they would involve travelling and/or advanced education.
I admit that there are those who see work as a pleasant lifestyle and really enjoy it, but what about those who cannot manage to see it that way?

Reactions: newave3 and not-2-b-the-answer
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Did anyone ever considered an alternative lifestyle?

Reactions: newave3
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
"Work with something you love and you will never work a day in your life" - Harvey MacKay's saying.

I'm different. I use to say: "Work with something you love and will love nothing"

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: newave3, not-2-b-the-answer and CynicalHopelessness
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
The really smart people are the ones that invested in the stock market here in the US. The S&P 500 has gone up 113% in the last 5 years. If you had enough money to invest and chose wisely, you could have done quite well and made working for a living optional.
Having said that, investors must be very careful right now. The market is overvalued according to many historical measures.

Last edited:
Reactions: fox_wannabe
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The really smart people are the one that invested in the stock market here in the US. The S&P 500 has gone up 113% in the last 5 years. If you had enough money to invest and chose wisely, you could have done quite well and made working for a living optional.
Having said that, investors must be very careful right now. The market is overvalued according to many historical measures.
I'm investing everything in suicide methods.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, Midgardsorm, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Well, my job is not repetitive. I work conducting and analyzing experiments, developing simulations, and doing research. I also love the people I work with. We're a real team.

I'm actually glad to go to work. You have you find what your interested in, and do that.
When it becomes legal, you'll be rich

Last edited:
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, Midgardsorm, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
The really smart people are the ones that invested in the stock market here in the US. The S&P 500 has gone up 113% in the last 5 years. If you had enough money to invest and chose wisely, you could have done quite well and made working for a living optional.
Suicidal ideations overwhelm everything.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, Midgardsorm, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Invest in the stock market in this banana country? let me meditate on it

• Yay!
Reactions: fox_wannabe