• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Brilliant what you've done with this. Especially the breakdown one, I actually had to pause it then re-start as it freaked me was so good. You'd be an awesome teacher.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Brilliant what you've done with this. Especially the breakdown one, I actually had to pause it then re-start as it freaked me was so good. You'd be an awesome teacher.
I doubt that very much, am two fick to undirstind enaefin.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Nice. I watched "Breakdown" and YouTube put "Was Elvis the First Reptilian Shapeshifter Caught on Video" next up in my queue.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I doubt that very much

Well maybe you're not pretentious after all, I can't tip my hat because it's a winter cap but i've moved it around.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Well maybe you're not pretentious after all, I can't tip my hat because it's a winter cap but i've moved it around.
Good for you, always nice to have a stalker.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

Waived:

Goodness I hope to christ all that nonsense is over with.

Also waived: actually I'm going to bear a grudge over this negative reaction to my self-indulgent word salad and continue it with shitty pass-agg snarks in various other threads where this individual poster interacts, pls remove the like button so my highbrow output doesn't look so completely ignored,

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TheCrow, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
"On Safari" may need a couple of frames attended to - it looks like the words are cut off from the top. After 1.30. But aside from that...

They're good. I liked your descriptions about the food situation in the unit. But I feel you may have missed opportunities.The sadly unremarkable depression/anx guys should go raid the anorexia units, they'd be lots of stuff up for grabs, and maybe the dementia ward because they'd not miss the fruit and the individual wrapped portions of cheese and single serve packets of two (2) biscuits. I mean, that stuff is currency in there, mate.

Breakdown was black and real. You do well in the way you use words. It's very powerful.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
"On Safari" may need a couple of frames attended to - it looks like the words are cut off from the top. After 1.30. But aside from that...

They're good. I liked your descriptions about the food situation in the unit. But I feel you may have missed opportunities.The sadly unremarkable depression/anx guys should go raid the anorexia units, they'd be lots of stuff up for grabs, and maybe the dementia ward because they'd not miss the fruit and the individual wrapped portions of cheese and single serve packets of two (2) biscuits. I mean, that stuff is currency in there, mate.

Breakdown was black and real. You do well in the way you use words. It's very powerful.
Sorry mate, it's not my words, it's the work of Misanthrope. He gave the OK to use his stuff but to remain anonymous, that video gave me a lot of headaches regarding youtube uploading. I'll have a look at it and see if it needs redone.
Thanks for pointing it out to me.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Sorry mate, it's not my words, it's the work of Misanthrope. He gave the OK to use his stuff but to remain anonymous, that video gave me a lot of headaches regarding youtube uploading. I'll have a look at it and see if it needs redone.
Thanks for pointing it out to me.
Ok. Well, nicely done with the way you put it together.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
looks like the words are cut off from the top. After 1.30.
I had a look and all the words are visible, maybe high up, but all the words are included.

Reactions: WayOut, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I like the one on unemployment :(

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, crova, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
These are the words of @Misanthrope I only put them into the video.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993