• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
So it's looking like I may be looking at CTB sooner rather than later - bad day at work, on a disciplinary. I utterly hate this job, but losing it will be the end for me, I'm just done after so many years struggling. My ideal after reading about it on here would be to CTB with N in a hotel room, but I would need to try and sell stuff to get the money as I'm broke, then do all the organisational stuff and I just don't have the energy for it. So that leaves me back at hanging again. I really don't want to end my days in the crummy town I've moved back to, I hate this place. For 30 years I lived in London, some bad memories. but good ones as well. I'd like to end it there, but not being based there I can't scope out potential places to CTB, and it's not something I'd really thought about when I was there. When I did, Hampstead Heath was the place I had in mind, but I wonder if it's too busy and policed even at night when I'd do it. Anyone have any ideas for quiet woods, ideally easily accessed by public transport, in London?

• Hugs
Reactions: crimea_river, Soul and Dartz