Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
It sounds strange, but I always knew since around the age of 11 that this is how Id go. It may sound stupid, but I just knew somehow this would be my fate. Im 35, Ive lived a terrible lonely and depressed life. I dont want to live to 40. Im ready to go. Im done with medication, therapy and psyche wards. Done with working a meaningless job for pitiful wages. Done with people. All I can hope for now is a peaceful end. I look forward to it all ending

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, F&Inside and 7 others
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
I'm in the same situation.

See my new thread that i posted a few minutes ago with a perfect method similar, or the same, as Nembutal:

Reactions: Liminal1
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I've lived a pretty similar life. So lonely. I'm 43. I won't be here for 44. There's no point. Not for me. I'm literally just going through the motions of existing, and I'm tired of doing that. Plus, I don't see living a life medicated to oblivion as being worth living anyway.

I wish you luck and clarity on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, raindrop9 and Liminal1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd look forward to being free from this dreadful and pointless existence, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Liminal1
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It sounds strange, but I always knew since around the age of 11 that this is how Id go. It may sound stupid, but I just knew somehow this would be my fate. Im 35, Ive lived a terrible lonely and depressed life. I dont want to live to 40. Im ready to go. Im done with medication, therapy and psyche wards. Done with working a meaningless job for pitiful wages. Done with people. All I can hope for now is a peaceful end. I look forward to it all ending
Jesus, if I'm alive at 30 I'll kill myself.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm 36 and I feel the same way