O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Been texting an alleged N source that I found on reddit. Well idk if it's N specifically, but it's the active ingredient. Feel iffy about it, would hate to be scammed

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Been texting an alleged N source that I found on reddit. Well idk if it's N specifically, but it's the active ingredient. Feel iffy about it, would hate to be scammed
I would be highly skeptical of anyone I found on Reddit. Really, anywhere but especially Reddit.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Deleted member 24006, SadRat and 1 other person
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
I would be highly skeptical of anyone I found on Reddit. Really, anywhere but especially Reddit.
Agree. But of all the things to run a scam on, it's such a niche thing. I guess it works both ways since the person could be scamming other things and the person knows they're likely talking to people who are pretty desperate and / or not in their best / most rational state of mind. but the person is doing things to prove it's real. could still be fake though

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Unfotunately I think it is too good to be truth. Since it's on reddit I would be higly skeptical.

Reactions: SmellyRat and SadRat
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
N on the clearnet is 99% scam.

Reactions: SmellyRat and SadRat
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
N on the clearnet is 99% scam.
Can't find it on the darknet which is annoying since the darknet has literally everything. SN might have to do. Just tasted some of mine. Not as salty as I expected