• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
where are the pro-lifers at when she's experiencing such horror, probably they are sleeping well due to how ostensibly kind they're , whilst the rape happen.Sick society, sick religious dogma, sick ignorance, sick political approval. Parents have this notion that they own their child ,like some kind of social status toy. Pro-lifers will always use half-ass sympathy gesture to clear themselves of guilt. arghhhhhhh.

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
How is it possible nobody of these so called 'professionals' noticed this? How long was she in a vegetative state before giving birth? If it's clear she couldn't have been pregnant when she got that way rape is the only explanation. In that case all male personnel and visitors that could have been near her at the time she got pregnant need to give DNA-samples.

Beyond that I concur with the general consensus: WTF?!

Reactions: puppy9
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't know any words for how sick this is.

Reactions: Orin
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
The next time someone says being alive is good, point them to this story. How are you not gonna notice a woman is pregnant until she's having the baby? Sick bastards, everyone who allowed this to happen.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
looking back at this thread. still in disbelief. the world is unfair.

Reactions: Life+me=error and Orin
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
It's stuff like this that makes me glad i'm leaving this hellhole.

Reactions: Hennessy and Life+me=error
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Sadly this isn't that uncommon. There's plenty of stories of institutionalized female patients getting pregnant... while being on an all-female ward. https://www.propublica.org/ has done years of high-quality investigative journalism that has led to improvements and legal action in some cases.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Sadly this isn't that uncommon. There's plenty of stories of institutionalized female patients getting pregnant... while being on an all-female ward. https://www.propublica.org/ has done years of high-quality investigative journalism that has led to improvements and legal action in some cases.
Wtf! how can people just let this shit fly? stuff like this makes me want to be a cop or investigator and fight shit like this.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Wtf! how can people just let this shit fly? stuff like this makes me want to be a cop or investigator and fight shit like this.
It's sickening. I know you probably weren't being literal, but as an alternative to CTB there's always the option of giving up your own life (killing your "self") and fully donating your body and mind to others by becoming an investigator to fight this or even by becoming a low-level caregiver to prevent and report this stuff.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
It's sickening. I know you probably weren't being literal, but as an alternative to CTB there's always the option of giving up your own life (killing your "self") and fully donating your body and mind to others by becoming an investigator to fight this or even by becoming a low-level caregiver to prevent and report this stuff.
i could try. got to take antidepressants and stuff but i seriously am considering it. thanks for the support.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
That's certainly a disturbing story. And the rape of a vegetable is only the beginning of what's disturbing about it. Also disturbing is the fact that they keep someone alive in a vegetative state for a decade. Now that male employees can no longer be alone with female patients, I guess the horny pervs will simply have to resort to butt fucking male vegetables!

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
That's certainly a disturbing story. And the rape of a vegetable is only the beginning of what's disturbing about it. Also disturbing is the fact that they keep someone alive in a vegetative state for a decade. Now that male employees can no longer be alone with female patients, I guess the horny pervs will simply have to resort to butt fucking male vegetables!
damn. wouldn't be suprised given how sick people can be.

Reactions: TimeToDie
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
this is disgusting and is a horrible image to be spread about us health pros

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
And people still dare to ask me why I don't like this world... Smh.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
i could try. got to take antidepressants and stuff but i seriously am considering it. thanks for the support.
You can PM me if you ever seriously consider it or want more info. I'm familiar with the field and different types of jobs so I could point you to some resources about all that and help with search keywords. The positions range from requirements of just being 18 (not even HS diploma or GED needed) with no prior job experience, to all sorts of things requiring post-masters education. Jobs can include home or facilities, and commitments ranging from subbing as much/little as you want, to more regular part-time work, or full-time work. There's a huge need for staff and not enough people who are willing, especially not enough kind-hearted people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You can PM me if you ever seriously consider it or want more info. I'm familiar with the field and different types of jobs so I could point you to some resources about all that and help with search keywords. The positions range from requirements of just being 18 (not even HS diploma or GED needed) with no prior job experience, to all sorts of things requiring post-masters education. Jobs can include home or facilities, and commitments ranging from subbing as much/little as you want, to more regular part-time work, or full-time work. There's a huge need for staff and not enough people who are willing, especially not enough kind-hearted people.

@cornflowerblue, you're a remarkably constructive, informed and helpful person. Please feel appreciated!

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and cornflowerblue
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
It's shi* like this that effects my work. I work as a care assistant in care homes, usually find rules surrounding only one male carer in a unit etc that is stupid I have worked in care homes where the guys were nicer to residents than the female workers. If Shi* like this happens you need to have better oversight not act like every member of a gender is a potential problem. If I caught a fellow male colleague doing this I'd probably lose my job because after reporting it etc etc I'd beat him so bad but I have been fortunate to only work with mostly good people. It's the low cost agency workers that I get suspicious of some times.

Catch_The_Beaver

Catch_The_Beaver

Living corpse
Jul 2, 2019
I feel more sorry for the baby than for the woman.

She is at least in a vegetative state, while the child in a few years will begin to ask questions about its origins and will suffer the problems of having no parents (though I hope it gets good foster parents at some point). 20 years down the road it may become an existential problem for him/her and may go through periods of deep depression and may even CTB.

Reactions: Hennessy and Faraway1990
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
The rapist has been caught. That's good. When he arrives at the prison to serve his sentence he will be hated by all the other prisoners, and the remainer of his pathetic life will be Hell. That's good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990