• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

notreallyhere

Dec 12, 2022
Hey there all. Not much luck with what I've purchased off dark web claiming to be fentanyl. Clogged in my iv line and won't break down/dissolve in my iv line.

Would like to find enough Wolfsbane to pass, prefer it asap as I need this over now and the patience of growing it is not an option. I've read case studies of people buying the plant dried and roots as well for tinctures and teas or making anxiety capsules with for Chinese medicine, can't seem to find anywhere online that sells the plant though only the seeds to grow it.

Anyone know of a site that sells the dried plant and/or roots (preferably both for max toxicity)? Please please. 🙏

Aconitum napellus specifically if that's needed.
Hey there all. Not much luck with what I've purchased off dark web claiming to be fentanyl. Clogged in my iv line and won't break down/dissolve in my iv line.

Would like to find enough Wolfsbane to pass, prefer it asap as I need this over now and the patience of growing it is not an option. I've read case studies of people buying the plant dried and roots as well for tinctures and teas or making anxiety capsules with for Chinese medicine, can't seem to find anywhere online that sells the plant though only the seeds to grow it.

Anyone know of a site that sells the dried plant and/or roots (preferably both for max toxicity)? Please please. 🙏

Aconitum napellus specifically if that's needed.
Just read case studies from CSU and other top universities on concentrations by plant part (flower vs stems vs roots vs seeds) of the poison responsible for cardiac arrest in the plant, apparently the seeds are quite toxic deadly at .15g a dose so I just bought the seeds online instead.

Does anyone know of someone who has attempted via this method? With any part of the plant? Did it fail or did they go to hospital instead of passing? Curious as to what will happen if it goes wrong for me.m and the aftermath of course. I know it's neurotoxic as well as cardiac toxic so I'm wondering about potential brain damage. Though from the poison control cases studies it seems some sweet hiker in Canada who was just picking wildflowers and blackberries died within two hours after eating a couple of flowers alone so it seems like a *fairly sure fire* method right??

Last edited: