BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Half asleep I thought my SN might be in jeopardy. I didn't know what was going on, with half a dozen cops outside my door, evidence bags from searching his room strewn across the landing. He's in jail and never coming back to the house. My SN remains safe...

Such is life in supported accommodation.

He weren't too bad to live with tbf; I feel bad he's gonna end up in proper prison for this shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Wrennie, demuic, Pen>Sword and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
For Pete's sake!!
What an experience! I'm so sorry for your friend. He'll deffo have a bad time.

Well, I'm glad your SN and booze lol is safe!

• Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
For Pete's sake!!
What an experience! I'm so sorry for your friend. He'll deffo have a bad time.

Well, I'm glad your SN and booze lol is safe!
Crazy times. But yes I will continue to break the rules by drinking alcohol, and storing SN, in the house. I guess that's child's play compared to the cops getting involved!

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and WornOutLife
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
So this is someone you didn't know beforehand and your government arranged for you to live with? What an awful way to wake up.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
So this is someone you didn't know beforehand and your government arranged for you to live with? What an awful way to wake up.
Yeah but I'd lived with him for seven months. It was a good dynamic in the house. Just gotta hope the next guy is cool. Because yes, we have no choice who we live with.

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Yeah but I'd lived with him for seven months. It was a good dynamic in the house. Just gotta hope the next guy is cool. Because yes, we have no choice who we live with.
I don't even like it when friends come over anymore. Good luck with it, that's interesting

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame