• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You always say this to them but surely just because they spend so much time here doesn't mean that they like it. Maybe this is the wrong analogy to use but, imo, it sounds like the equivalent of telling somebody trapped in am abusive relationship that they like being trapped in the relationship just because they interact a lot with the abuser.

They even said time and time again that they vent on here to merely pass the time. Even venting about how awful this site is and how venting here isn't fun anymore etc is in itself a vent that has been made to pass time. After all, wasting time venting here means less time gets dedicated to irl things. Alternatively, they just vent here because it's all they know to do; maybe they enjoyed it at one point but that faded and they simply don't know how to stop

In a way, I sort of interpret their endless venting as a sort of symbolism in the sense that what will stop them from venting on here is death (or getting banned from the site or the site itself getting closed but lets just assume these outcomes won't happen). It's almost a sort of "I'll continue to vent here until I'm dead" thing and it fits their character really well.

I honestly shouldn't be writing so much about them when it's pointless in the end but, hey, I'm just doing this to pass time too and I assume this is FC's mindset from the last 32k posts too. Either way, I don't think that they should be treated badly just because they post a lot here even if they don't like doing it and criticises the site badly quite frequently. She deserves compassion as much as the rest of us here do
I was wondering how many of the new comer members or the passer-by temporary members comments she must have seen. All the "why does she write this much", "if she hates it so much why is she still here?" Or the "she must love this site so dearly" comments. I guess we all have very little of our business to worry about šŸ¤£

Oh am sorry I just finished reading now and I saw your last message. Sorry, I got late to the tea party :)

Last edited:
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I was wondering how many of the new comer members or the passer-by temporary members comments she must have seen. All the "why does she write this much", "if she hates it so much why is she still here?" Or the "she must love this site so dearly" comments. I guess we all have very little of our business to worry about šŸ¤£

It's one of the most annoying things in this life, that certain people can't seem to help themselves from making assumptions and even unfairly judging others - often with poor or incomplete knowledge/information.

I try not to make any assumptions about FC. Other than they are suffering like the rest of us and are frustrated/angry/upset and just trying to make it through their day.

Reactions: rozeske
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Probably no change, though I would be less confident in my methods, and probably be more stressed due to lack of places to vent.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd be feeling even more isolated and trapped. I don't really know when I'll even be able to CTB because I'm determined to wait for my Dad to go first. Neither do I want to 'recover' though.

I don't think it's realistic to think all of us can reach out to those around us. Why would I put that burden of worry on them- when there's nothing they can do to help me? I think helplines are really just the fire brigade. From what I've heard, they're only really interested if you are about to attempt. Neither do I want to 'work on myself' with a therapist. I'm 44. I've already gone through trying to help myself in all sorts of different ways. Where else can people like us go and have the freedom to be honest about how we feel? I value this place so much. I'd feel so alone without it.